Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Patriots sign Tim Tebow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
He was a high school QUARTERBACK that won a state championship as a QUARTERBACK...He won 2 National Championships and a Heisman Trophy as a QUARTERBACK...He won a playoff game as a QUARTERBACK in which he THREW the ball for the game winning TD...

I think...based on all that info...HE CAN BE A PRETTY DAMN GOOD QUARTERBACK!

If he is so good, why is he on his 3rd team in 3 years? Good players don't move around to that many teams in such a short amount of time.

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
If he is so good, why is he on his 3rd team in 3 years? Good players don't move around to that many teams in such a short amount of time.

I don't think you can call him a good quarterback from a fundamentals standpoint.

What he is, however is a phenomenal athlete with leadership qualities that bring out the best in the players around him. That's worth something. The Patriots wouldn't have signed him if they didn't think he could benefit the team in some way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

If he is such a bad quarterback, I will repeat myself:

He was a high school QUARTERBACK that won a state championship as a QUARTERBACK...He won 2 National Championships and a Heisman Trophy as a QUARTERBACK...He won a playoff game as a QUARTERBACK in which he THREW the ball for the game winning TD...

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Tim Tebow is a wonderful athlete and a great addition to most teams.

He's not and will never be a professional starting qb on a championship contending team. But I'd have him on my team if I could.

Yeah saves money on having a team chaplain

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bmc398

May 25, 2009
If he is such a bad quarterback, I will repeat myself:

I don't think you get the point. None of the above has any bearing on your success as a QB in NFL. Does it position you better for success...sure. But success is in no way guaranteed. Just ask Eric Crouch how winning the Heisman helped him be successful in the NFL.

Drew Brees only ever won 8 games in a single season in college....but he's a vastly better QB then Tebow will ever be.

Your points mean jack.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
As I stated earlier...

He won a playoff game as a QUARTERBACK in which he THREW the ball for the game winning TD

He also led the Broncos to an AFC West title as a QB...Before that year, he won the last 3 games of the year...as a QB!

And the Broncos dumped his ass right after accomplishing all that for them. Doesn't that tell you anything?

Do you actually watch football? Tebow is a tremendous athlete but has looked horrible on the field as a QB, even in his wins. He can't read a defense, hell he struggles remembering the basic playbook.

Asset to a team? Sure. But will never be a full time starting QB for a team long term.

And the Broncos dumped his ass right after accomplishing all that for them. Doesn't that tell you anything?

Do you actually watch football? Tebow is a tremendous athlete but has looked horrible on the field as a QB, even in his wins. He can't read a defense, hell he struggles remembering the basic playbook.

Asset to a team? Sure. But will never be a full time starting QB for a team long term.

Yeah I watch football, and I see a guy who is a winner and a leader, 2 things you need to be as a QB.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
As I stated earlier...

He won a playoff game as a QUARTERBACK in which he THREW the ball for the game winning TD

He also led the Broncos to an AFC West title as a QB...Before that year, he won the last 3 games of the year...as a QB!

He threw that pass to Thomas, who was being covered by Ike Taylor, who was playing like shat that game. My mom could've made that pass, and she throws like Tebow does, you know, like a girl.

OHHHHH, watch out, he led the Broncos to an AFC West title...not very hard considering the other teams are the Raiders, Chiefs, & Chargers.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Is this real life?

Coming up next, discussion on why the Bucs are destined to be Champs and the trials & tribulations of Pierre Thomas.

Last edited:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
He's just an example

There are 100 people who fit this role. We had a qb at Mississippi college named roger guy who would fit this role as well.

Dude, I'm a Hawkeye fan who should never be taken seriously. If I haven't made a least that much painfully clear in the years I've posted here, I haven't done my job

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Ken Dorsey was the finest college qb this world has ever seen..

Tommie Frazier was Tim Tebow before Tim Tebow was Tim Tebow.. They both embodied all things you love..

Yet neither had the skill set to be nfl qbs! Just like Timmy.

To be fair didn't Frazier have a bad knee injury?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts