Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blane

Oct 13, 2012
Oh yeah, MansGame, I picked this up a long time ago, scanned it to my computer but forgot to upload it to my bucket.
1998PTPGoldBelle_zpsdabbfad1.jpg
1998PTPGoldBonds_zpsbc2cfe12.jpg

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
This is good information for me. Since I don't have a gold version.
@Blane - Is your card Griffey on the front and Griffey on the back? I'm trying to make sure they didn't do a Ripken front and Ripken back like those Finest Myestery Finest stuff.

By one-sided, I meant that the Mirror Golds /25 only have the refractor finish on the front. Thus, there are 5 versions of each Team Pinnacle. 2 base, 2 golds, 1 mirror gold.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
So I was digging through some boxes at the house and found this little oddball. Never seen anything like it. You guys have any info? 1998 Omega sample with MLB sticker.
IMG_2077_zps4459850c.jpg

IMG_2078_zps71e1648c.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Oddball just hit. Have it? @Gwynn545

Courtesy of COMC.com
I do! Thanks for looking out!

So I was digging through some boxes at the house and found this little oddball. Never seen anything like it. You guys have any info? 1998 Omega sample with MLB sticker.
IMG_2077_zps4459850c.jpg

IMG_2078_zps71e1648c.jpg
Ill be honest, I saw one about two years ago on EBay and thought it was pretty special, paid a buck and got it, only to find that the three I had at home had the same sticker. I didn't even know, so I am assuming they all have that sticker. I have not searched for a "non" sticker promo, so if they're out there, or the sticker is removeable? I am not sure. It does make for a very official looking promo, though!

Members online