Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
Huge Nomar card arrived today:

02TripleCrownHomeRun_zps308ed7a8.png

From what I can tell the numbering varied from player to player. Anyone else have the Home Run Parallel?

I really wish I did! Its one of the few I am still looking for. Fryman is only numbered to 3!! from that year. Spectacular Nomar find.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Wow, this thread was all the way on page 3 of the Baseball home page...tsk tsk. thought it deserved a bump

finally finished this "rainbow", although condition of a few leaves something to be desired. Not much to look at but I thought some of the guys here would appreciate it. Got them in the following order--regular PPI, 100 pt, 75 pt, 25 pt, 50 pt:

MartinezPedro_1998ToppsGalleryPlayersPrivateIssue.jpg

MartinezPedro_1998ToppsGalleryPlayersPrivateIssueAuction25pts_zps1a58a44a.jpg
MartinezPedro_1998ToppsGalleryPlayersPrivateIssueAuction50pts_zps86ac54e4.jpg
MartinezPedro_1998ToppsGalleryPlayersPrivateIssueAuction75pts_zpsc08cd862.jpg
MartinezPedro_1998ToppsGalleryPlayersPrivateIssueAuction100pts_back.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
^^^That's a sweet rainbow! I need to check tonight but I'm missing only the 75 I think... anyone have any of these things for sale or trade?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=4682]RustyGreerFan[/MENTION] - You buying lots of Score Reserve to complete your set? Even if doubles or anything? Let me know because I have a lot available which is probably 30-40 cards deep.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks guys for the PMs and all. Long story short is I acquired a lot of these because both Belle cards were in it but the rest was blind lot. I know there is a Deion Sanders and Curt Schilling but that's it lol. Have no clue what else. Could be Jeters or freaking no mans land guys.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Thanks guys for the PMs and all. Long story short is I acquired a lot of these because both Belle cards were in it but the rest was blind lot. I know there is a Deion Sanders and Curt Schilling but that's it lol. Have no clue what else. Could be Jeters or freaking no mans land guys.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!
Interesting...:D

Members online