Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** SUNDAY MORNING MARCH FIRST THREAD *****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Snow has had me out of commission since yesterday evening.

Added a new one to the PC. Ultimately, it cost me $4. Traded the Castro/Rizzo dual /25, that I won last week for a $4 buy in, for this beauty. Pretty happy with this one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425247476.729473.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks Zack. Tried to win something for you, but got sniped. Was a Mauer A&G cabinet relic /25

Oh man, that would have been sweet! I don't think I've seen his Cabinet relic before. That's probably something that I would have gotten signed down the road since it would be a nice display piece

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Damn dude. Great pickups.
I have one card seriously on my watch list.
The first sold at 80, second at 160 and the seller for the third wants 2x the high amount. I offered in between the last two sales, we'll see what happens

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Damn dude. Great pickups.
I have one card seriously on my watch list.
The first sold at 80, second at 160 and the seller for the third wants 2x the high amount. I offered in between the last two sales, we'll see what happens

Good luck Michael. Sellers priced 2x high eBay, tend to be difficult. Hope this guy is the exception.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm having troubles with Photobucket. Just curious if anybody on here can see my signature? All I see is the little blank box, for everywhere and everything that I've posted using a picture

Members online

Latest posts