Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

##### FCB Daily Thread for Monday March 2nd #####

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

Wifey did the taxes yesterday and at first we owed the Feder-rallys money, Since I could not believe we made the amount we did. But after finding where to add in some other deductions, we're now getting back 29 dollars, and we just may find more to deduct to make it an even 30 :lol:

THANKS OBAMA

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning. Crossing my fingers it's pick up the car day.

Annie_fingers_crossed.gif

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Today started off great until after class this morning. First, I checked my mail from the weekend, and I got a postage due notice. I owe $1.83 on something. I'm not sure what it is, but the only thing that I can think of is a card that I paid $5 for that I haven't received yet. But then just a few minutes ago I got word that my old neighbor passed away. I will be heading back to Pierre, SD later this week for the funeral. I'm going to talk to my teacher for Wednesday's class and let him know what is going on and that I might be gone from class. I wanted to go back and visit Pierre, but not under these circumstances. The hard part for me is going to be seeing his wife. She was a second grandma to me when I was growing up

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Oh crap so it looks like my guy whom I up against in the Divisional Series in that contest cjedmoton does used the wrong numbers to score his games. I could have said nothing since he was taking it as he lost to me 3-2. But I seen the mistake and announced it. I then scored his games for him -which I didn't have to do. And said nothing since I seemed to have won.

Well as it did in the first time posted. It came down to the last game in which I won, but using the correct numbers this time I LOST 3 GAMES TO 2 in the last game because he had home field advantage and got 5 points for that and won +18 to +13 otherwise the score would have been flipped and I would have taken it :lol:

Oh well it was fun while I was in it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Today started off great until after class this morning. First, I checked my mail from the weekend, and I got a postage due notice. I owe $1.83 on something. I'm not sure what it is, but the only thing that I can think of is a card that I paid $5 for that I haven't received yet. But then just a few minutes ago I got word that my old neighbor passed away. I will be heading back to Pierre, SD later this week for the funeral. I'm going to talk to my teacher for Wednesday's class and let him know what is going on and that I might be gone from class. I wanted to go back and visit Pierre, but not under these circumstances. The hard part for me is going to be seeing his wife. She was a second grandma to me when I was growing up

Sorry for the lose of your neighbor. I remember when my surrogate mother passed while we still lived across the street from them back in 2005.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Question for you team collectors..... Do you guys leave sealed team sets sealed? I have a large lot coming in of minor league sets and some sealed box sets and I have a habit of not opening stuff that is sealed. It's stupid in a way because you can't enjoy the cards. How about you guys?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Question for you team collectors..... Do you guys leave sealed team sets sealed? I have a large lot coming in of minor league sets and some sealed box sets and I have a habit of not opening stuff that is sealed. It's stupid in a way because you can't enjoy the cards. How about you guys?

As a player collector, leave them sealed unless you already have one sealed

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
As a player collector, leave them sealed unless you already have one sealed

Basically this.. If something originally came sealed w say Clark on the top or the back , I'd keep it sealed and look for another to have it unsealed etc. could be cards or a pin or magnet. I want a sealed and unsealed version.

Ryan

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

That's why I bought two sets of Mets Wiz cards. One to keep sealed, one to open and enjoy

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Richard - Way to get your billions back!
Michael - Looking forward to pics of your "new arrival".
Zack - Sorry to hear about your loss. Travel safe.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
That's why I bought two sets of Mets Wiz cards. One to keep sealed, one to open and enjoy
I normally do that but one of the sets coming is the 1990 Topps TV box set and at $50 a pop I'm not grabbing two. I will open it I'm sure but I'm not sure how limited those are. I know not to many are available/offered so I think a sealed set wouldn't be bad to put away either.

Members online

Latest posts