Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Picked up my first Barry bonds nameplate barrel from 2015 immaculate. Couldn't be happier with the card :)
it will look nice next to my in the game 'slugger barrel' and in the game bat knob.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 44

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Yes it was his first I believe. Though with panini producing Puckett cards there will certainly be more. Yes I did get it. Was a little more expensive then I wanted but thought it was cool to get his first button

Not his 1st button card. There are two different button cards in 2005 absolute and 1 in 2005 donruss signature. Still very cool. Congrats on getting it.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Not his 1st button card. There are two different button cards in 2005 absolute and 1 in 2005 donruss signature. Still very cool. Congrats on getting it.

Yeah , I woulda thought that Absolute had a button. But regardless , there haven't been many. Nice pick up Christensen, I'd say you've added a few nice pieces in the last few months on top of an amazing collection.

Ryan

Members online