Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS A Few Thousand Toploaders, Magnetic One Touches, Screw Downs, Snaps, Hinged, Team Bags, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Hello all,

Clearing out some space. I have accumulated a MASSIVE amount of card storage thing-a-ma-jigs over the years collecting. Each time someone sent me a card, I kept the toploader, one-touch, screwdown, team bag or whatever it came with. I store my cards in top loaders...mind you, the toploaders must be "brand new" because, well I'm insane, so if the holder sent with my card was not pristine, I didn't use it for my collection. I rarely sell stuff, but I had held onto these for the ol' "well, when I actually sell some stuff" reason, which hasn't happened and likely never will in any sort of bulk form. I also kept all of the bubble mailers. You get the idea....I have WAY too much stuff and it is taking up WAY too much room. I would hope that someone could use these, whether it be for their card store, or for an online business, or for a collection that doesn't have to be as OCD as mine is. Below is what I have:

IMG_20180818_144132149_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180818_143921156.jpg
IMG_20180818_143939595.jpg
IMG_20180818_144013033.jpg
IMG_20180818_144040771.jpg
IMG_20180818_144223050.jpg
IMG_20180818_144301007.jpg
IMG_20180818_144232370.jpg
IMG_20180818_144417268.jpg
IMG_20180818_144452643.jpg

I didn't take pictures of the bubble mailers, but there are hundreds of them in varying sizes. Obviously all are used, but they have been opened with extreme care (since I thought I was going to reuse them)...did I mention that I am crazy? So one might have to put a sticker or label on top of the addresses currently on there.

Anyways, I figured I would see if anyone local enough to the northern/central NJ area would want to come and pick them up for $250. I think that is fair....considering there are 2 Staples boxes absolutely full, along with another box of team bags, a box of various padded card shaped inserts and all the dang bubble mailers. In case I didn't mention it already, I am pretty wacky. The two Staples boxes are so full, like a puzzle, not any wasted space. It is actually quite the work of art, if you got to see it in person. Any of you recall packing up your car to go to college or on vacation? I'm the ridiculous guy who fit EVERYTHING in one trip because he border-line measured it all out ahead of time. Fitting things, inside of things, inside of things.
Using the space under the seats, between headrests and so on. Haha! Anyway, if the price isn't fair, make me an offer. I mean, I could theoretically ship this stuff in a massive box, but that will pretty much defeat the purpose of making this lot cheap.

Let me know!

Cheers,

Mark

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Oh yeah, there are 200 or so of those semi-rigid holders as well, forgot to mention, along with a bunch or 9 card binder pages. Probably other stuff I forgot to mention as well. I guess you'll see when you come to pick them up.

-Mark

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I am the same way. Have so much in extra used supplies, cardboard, mailers, etc. I figured I'd use it to sell too. I use only a few items here and there, but can't seem to get rid of the boxes and boxes of this crap and it keeps piling up!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Not that i need anything, I actually just went trough some stuff and got rid of junky too loaders, but where are you in northern NJ? I used to love in Fair Lawn and also had an apartment in Belleville

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Great deal!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Thanks dude, hope someone could use them! I don't really want to post of CL, I'd rather give to a person in this community.

I am the same way. Have so much in extra used supplies, cardboard, mailers, etc. I figured I'd use it to sell too. I use only a few items here and there, but can't seem to get rid of the boxes and boxes of this crap and it keeps piling up!

Ha, yeah, they come in handy every once in a blue moon when I sell or trade something, but this is just too much!

Not that i need anything, I actually just went trough some stuff and got rid of junky too loaders, but where are you in northern NJ? I used to love in Fair Lawn and also had an apartment in Belleville

I live right next to Wayne. Familiar with both, have a doctor in Fairlawn and played softball across the river in North Arlington/Lyndhurst.

You know, the funny thing is a lot of this stuff is actually in pretty good shape, not even junk (although there are definitely some yellowed ones, and scratched ones, etc). I just always "needed" to put my cards in new ones, even if after shuffling around for a few months, they would wind up looking just like the ones I am passing on here....but dammit they looked good going into the collection, haha!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thanks dude, hope someone could use them! I don't really want to post of CL, I'd rather give to a person in this community.

Ha, yeah, they come in handy every once in a blue moon when I sell or trade something, but this is just too much!

I live right next to Wayne. Familiar with both, have a doctor in Fairlawn and played softball across the river in North Arlington/Lyndhurst.
!

Nice, I worked at the Starbucks in Wayne...at the Hamburg Tpke spot

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011
Hello all,

Clearing out some space. I have accumulated a MASSIVE amount of card storage thing-a-ma-jigs over the years collecting. Each time someone sent me a card, I kept the toploader, one-touch, screwdown, team bag or whatever it came with. I store my cards in top loaders...mind you, the toploaders must be "brand new" because, well I'm insane, so if the holder sent with my card was not pristine, I didn't use it for my collection. I rarely sell stuff, but I had held onto these for the ol' "well, when I actually sell some stuff" reason, which hasn't happened and likely never will in any sort of bulk form. I also kept all of the bubble mailers. You get the idea....I have WAY too much stuff and it is taking up WAY too much room. I would hope that someone could use these, whether it be for their card store, or for an online business, or for a collection that doesn't have to be as OCD as mine is. Below is what I have:

View attachment 82460
View attachment 82459
View attachment 82461
View attachment 82462
View attachment 82463
View attachment 82464
View attachment 82465
View attachment 82466
View attachment 82467
View attachment 82468

I didn't take pictures of the bubble mailers, but there are hundreds of them in varying sizes. Obviously all are used, but they have been opened with extreme care (since I thought I was going to reuse them)...did I mention that I am crazy? So one might have to put a sticker or label on top of the addresses currently on there.

Anyways, I figured I would see if anyone local enough to the northern/central NJ area would want to come and pick them up for $250. I think that is fair....considering there are 2 Staples boxes absolutely full, along with another box of team bags, a box of various padded card shaped inserts and all the dang bubble mailers. In case I didn't mention it already, I am pretty wacky. The two Staples boxes are so full, like a puzzle, not any wasted space. It is actually quite the work of art, if you got to see it in person. Any of you recall packing up your car to go to college or on vacation? I'm the ridiculous guy who fit EVERYTHING in one trip because he border-line measured it all out ahead of time. Fitting things, inside of things, inside of things.
Using the space under the seats, between headrests and so on. Haha! Anyway, if the price isn't fair, make me an offer. I mean, I could theoretically ship this stuff in a massive box, but that will pretty much defeat the purpose of making this lot cheap.

Let me know!

Cheers,

Mark

Lmao. I am the same way and put cards in top loaders and new ones as well and crack graded cards 90% of the time unless super rare and expensive. I actually through out half of what you have and kept a few as I 2 thought I’d sell but rarely do. So I kept a few. (Not bubble envelopes though, I would have needed another house), good
Luck. Cool read.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Lmao. I am the same way and put cards in top loaders and new ones as well and crack graded cards 90% of the time unless super rare and expensive. I actually through out half of what you have and kept a few as I 2 thought I’d sell but rarely do. So I kept a few. (Not bubble envelopes though, I would have needed another house), good
Luck. Cool read.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hey, thanks dude! Ha, and thanks for sharing your story! I can relate to the cracking cases for sure. I "free" nearly every graded card I get from it's case (I know that is blasphemy to some, I am sorry). Even if super rare and expensive (just makes me sweat more). Cracked my 1999 Topps Chrome McGwire HR 70 refractor PSA 9 out of it's case. Did the same with a 1996 Mirror Gold PSA 9. Because I am silly, I kept all of the PSA, BGS, etc labels that I cracked out....like that means anything! Ok, I lied, I kept my PSA 8 aqueous test in the case because of the potential for forgery (not that it is a guarantee it's real anyway). Otherwise, I only keep 10's intact, although I rarely ever buy them because I know I will have to keep it in the case or, since condition isn't a HUGE concern of mine, I would rather pay for a 7,8 or 9 than a 10.

Bubble mailers.....oh gee. Maybe not a house full, but small shed or a closet, sure!

barongan

Aug 6, 2018
awesome, great deal!
o.png

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Ha! I just did this same thing. somebody has to be able to use them.
Do you have any mini snap tite boxes/holders? not the hinged type. I just sold about 60 of the things hinged for $10.

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Who was the mirror gold that you cracked?

Collecting ‘96 Select Certified Mirror Gold baseball. Let me know whatcha got for sale/trade!
Sent using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Cracked me a McGwire :)

I think I posted it a while back somewhere before I cracked it. Nervous as anything while doing so, but came out great!

awesome, great deal!
o.png

Thanks! Hopefully someone close by will find a use! I haven't posted on craigslist or Blowout quite yet. I just like everyone here better :)

Ha! I just did this same thing. somebody has to be able to use them.
Do you have any mini snap tite boxes/holders? not the hinged type. I just sold about 60 of the things hinged for $10.

Oh sure, I have the snap tite boxes, hinged boxes, magnetic holders, one-screw holders...all in various levels of thickness. I have a few of these intense 4-screw holders as well. Not the typical ones, I mean these things look like they were meant to survive a nuclear blast! Or to knock out a burglar! Regarding the snap-tites, stupid me didn't know what they were at first. I used to think the "snap-tites" were the hinged versions, because they kinda snap into place. I believe I sent you a hinged holder by accident when you asked for a snap-tite in that trade for the Sweet Spot Wright card. Again, thanks sooooo much for doing that, by the way!!! Love the updates on your sweet spot collection!

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Sweet! I'll have to go look for that post. Is it peeled? If so, did you do it?

Found it! Post #2552 on the McGwire Collector thread. I cracked all the non psa10s in the pictures. Geee, what a scary afternoon that was!

I did not peel it. That's the one thing I have never done is peel a card.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Cracked me a McGwire :)

I think I posted it a while back somewhere before I cracked it. Nervous as anything while doing so, but came out great!

Thanks! Hopefully someone close by will find a use! I haven't posted on craigslist or Blowout quite yet. I just like everyone here better :)

Oh sure, I have the snap tite boxes, hinged boxes, magnetic holders, one-screw holders...all in various levels of thickness. I have a few of these intense 4-screw holders as well. Not the typical ones, I mean these things look like they were meant to survive a nuclear blast! Or to knock out a burglar! Regarding the snap-tites, stupid me didn't know what they were at first. I used to think the "snap-tites" were the hinged versions, because they kinda snap into place. I believe I sent you a hinged holder by accident when you asked for a snap-tite in that trade for the Sweet Spot Wright card. Again, thanks sooooo much for doing that, by the way!!! Love the updates on your sweet spot collection!

no problem, glad I could help. If you have enough of the snaps to sell individually I'd be interested.

delsant2

May 29, 2010
no problem, glad I could help. If you have enough of the snaps to sell individually I'd be interested.

If I cannot move the lot, I will take out the snaps, take a pic to send you, to make sure we are talking about the same thing and sure, I'd ship you the snaps. Give me a little more time to see how this turns out. Thanks dude!

Cheers,

Mark

Members online

No members online now.