Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need Worthpoint? Let Me Know

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
**** I will do 3 more cards if anyone is interested by tomorrow. I fixed the glitch that started the membership early , but have a few days left with the trial. So if there are a couple more members who want a card checked before I leave town Sat AM, lmk

Thanks
Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey guys / gals,

I had enough requests and PMs to check prices I just reactivated it (Merry XMas :)), so I have a month left. So ill open it back up if anyone has requests and I will check them as I can

Thx
Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Still have some time left, so I will offer to help if any of you need some info

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
***** I CAN STATE THIS, THE DATA IS OFF AT LEAST ON LISTINGS THAT SOLD FOR BO.

I check some of the listings I sold in 2013, and the Sold for Price is the listing price, but not what I sold it for. I am sure auction prices are correct, but if the items was a fixed price listing and it happened to sell w/ a BO the price could be / is wrong. Not sure WP is what I felt it should be. But if anyone wants me to check something , lmk

Ryan

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
I am not sure how Worthpoint works but if it lists the seller, that would be helpful as well.
Thank you for doing this.

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1977-pittsburgh-post-gazette-pirates-460635612
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-1977-pittsburgh-pirates-team-410648512

A good way to find the seller is to take part of the generic description (the part that they put in every auction), and search for it on eBay in titles and descriptions. The first one here works:

"Shipping in the US is $3.00. Outside the US is $6.00." brings up this item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-New-Yo...intage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item53f038d6fa

So the seller appears to be mendoza215. Looking through his feedback brings up this:

fast shipping, great pieces***s ( 1018
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
Jul-18-13 00:06
1977 Pittsburgh Post Gazette Pirates Portraits book - great drawings! (#321081199000)US $14.99
Best Offer Price was Accepted
iconBubbleHelp.gif

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
You my friend, are too good!
What sucks about ebay is that it's next to impossible to find out who the buyer is.
My guess is that this buyer probably bought the book for Stargell and the rest of the team is sitting on a shelf somewhere.

A good way to find the seller is to take part of the generic description (the part that they put in every auction), and search for it on eBay in titles and descriptions. The first one here works:

"Shipping in the US is $3.00. Outside the US is $6.00." brings up this item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-New-York-Yankees-New-Yankee-Stadium-foldout-poster-/360512542458?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item53f038d6fa

So the seller appears to be mendoza215. Looking through his feedback brings up this:

fast shipping, great piece
s***s ( 1018
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
Jul-18-13 00:06
1977 Pittsburgh Post Gazette Pirates Portraits book - great drawings! (#321081199000)
US $14.99
Best Offer Price was Accepted
iconBubbleHelp.gif

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
***** I CAN STATE THIS, THE DATA IS OFF AT LEAST ON LISTINGS THAT SOLD FOR BO.

I check some of the listings I sold in 2013, and the Sold for Price is the listing price, but not what I sold it for. I am sure auction prices are correct, but if the items was a fixed price listing and it happened to sell w/ a BO the price could be / is wrong. Not sure WP is what I felt it should be. But if anyone wants me to check something , lmk

Ryan

Agreed. I just checked on a few of my old BIN listings that I accepted offers on and it showed as sold at BIN price. Not happy about that. Auction listings I checked are correct end price.

Members online

Latest posts