Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many of you have actually ever built a complete set of....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cards01fan

Sep 4, 2008
Back in 05 I was working on the red refractor bowman chrome set. I got close to a 100 of them then I quit 😐

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
People put sets #d/50 and less together often... is it really strange or unusual for someone to try to do Bowman?

I've never seen anyone do a Bowman set of refs of gold /50, orange /25, or red /5. Based on the responses here, there are very few who have even tried to do any of these /50 or lower # ref sets. A few gold sets in the past 8 years have been done or attempted at, but no oranges listed and no reds mentioned by anyone here who's done one, so, yeah, I'd say it's unusual. Are you currently working on these, uniquebaseballcards, or have you ever seen one of these sets put together?

Would also be amazing to see someone accomplish a red 1/1 set. Wow. I doubt it's ever been done.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Awesome!!!!! How much of it came from ebay purchases and how long did it take to build it? Thanks for posting!

Several cards came from either here or blowout cards forum. The rest came from ebay. Once i started it took around 1 1/2 - 2 years to complete.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
I have been working on a 1998 Bowman chrome Golden Anniversary set /50 for quite some time. I am at 78% but with the set size of 441 I doubt I will ever complete it... With the newer sets I think it is just a matter of money as I agree a solid percent of them come up on ebay... but it would still take a lot of cash.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I have been working on a 1998 Bowman chrome Golden Anniversary set /50 for quite some time. I am at 78% but with the set size of 441 I doubt I will ever complete it... With the newer sets I think it is just a matter of money as I agree a solid percent of them come up on ebay... but it would still take a lot of cash.

Now that is impressive. Would be a great accomplishment to finish that one

Members online

Latest posts