Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many Royals fans do we have on the board?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I'm a Royals fan. Old guy first game was in 1971.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Spiral Stairs

Feb 26, 2013
I grew up in KC but now live in DC. The Royals are still my number one team. I see them when they come to Baltimore and try to make one game at the K each summer.

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
Royals are my team. I am an hour north east of KC. I have been going to games since I was a little guy. I'm 40 now so that has been a long time. We try to make at least 1 game every month.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Well, lets turn this into a Royals thread the, and discuss the team and our collections. No need for the Cardinal fans to be more prominent :)

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
You can put me on the list. Cleveland and Oakland are my two favorites, with the Royals and Reds close behind.

I used to work for the Omaha Royals back in 2002-2003. Kit Pellow, Ken Harvey, Chris George and Zack Greinke were my favorite players on those teams.

I have been trying to get Pellow through the mail now for about three years, btw. Tough autograph.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
I have probably the largest butler collection on earth card wise. Im considering selling it to help buy a new car.
go royals :)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
what does a Royal fan look like ?????????? J/K I don't know any in my area of NC
just remember i'm a Pirate fan

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I have probably the largest butler collection on earth card wise. Im considering selling it to help buy a new car.
go royals :)

You got the majority of that in one priority box from me, a couple years ago If that butler red X moves, I'd definitely like it back bro.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Members online

Latest posts