Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR JCMINTS 12 DAYS OF XMAS GIVEAWAY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
I should win because I won't have a white Christmas I have to suffer through a 70 Christmas in Myrtle Beach. Lol this was a great of you really captured the sprit of the season. Thank you :)

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
good answer send me your info

I should win because I won't have a white Christmas I have to suffer through a 70 Christmas in Myrtle Beach. Lol this was a great of you really captured the sprit of the season. Thank you :)

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks Joe! They came in yesterday but the wife had it hidden til i saw it this morning. Love the sweet Bagwell hookup! There is a pair in there i didnt have yet! Thanks so much!

gonna go in to work later cuz Tyler will be working, so i can give him the Jordans and get a pic for you guys!

20131224_092903_zps9e2cdbea.jpg

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
[MENTION=1897]jcmint[/MENTION]

Thanks soooo much for the package of awesomeness! He included4 autos 1 bat card and a Goldy Finest refractor!

Thanks again!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I apologize for the delay. I received on Tuesday. Joe sent me the Bruce auto, Todd Frazier auto, Yonder Alonso auto, and a Homer Bailey Topps Chrome rookie refractor. Thank you so much, Joe! I'll try to add scans tomorrow.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I apologize for the delay. I received on Tuesday. Joe sent me the Bruce auto, Todd Frazier auto, Yonder Alonso auto, and a Homer Bailey Topps Chrome rookie refractor. Thank you so much, Joe! I'll try to add scans tomorrow.

Unless I am mistaken, Topps took an awesome photo on Bailey's rookie card that year.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Got mine last week but I'm only just now having a chance to post pics. I won the Mauer and I got some nice extras, including that beast in the slab! Thanks again Joe. You really didn't have to do any of this but I know there are a lot of happy FCBers in this thread. I hope you have a great New Year's!

Mauer.jpg Torrey Smith 001.jpg

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Your welcome, my pleasure. I do still have to send one package out. Sorry for any delays, I believe it is just one package which I will do tonight.

Got mine last week but I'm only just now having a chance to post pics. I won the Mauer and I got some nice extras, including that beast in the slab! Thanks again Joe. You really didn't have to do any of this but I know there are a lot of happy FCBers in this thread. I hope you have a great New Year's!

View attachment 27782 View attachment 27783

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
[MENTION=1897]jcmint[/MENTION]

I received the cards the other day!!! I love them the Bengals will fit nicely in my growing PC. Not to mention the Bo Jackson rc will help me with projects I'm focusing on... Thanks again Joe awesome of you !!!ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1389833195.936015.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Ha ha! Nice! I really enjoyed 2013's giveaway, and am looking forward to 2014. JCMint is a class act for giving away all that he did. Kudos!
I totally agree about the class act part. I watched, but didn't actively participate during 2013. It is fun to see what others get.
DANNY

Members online

Latest posts