Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~ Saturday Morning Thread ^~^~^~^~^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Bright future ahead on the PGA Tour for Delaet, Jesse. Should break through soon enough and become one of the best in the game.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning everyone

Awesome hit Ty!

Wife is settling into her first week on the job. She had yesterday off and is back today and all (long) weekend. I'll be home to do the housework and watch sports lol. I just put Major League on (Netflix Canada) but am quickly going to flip to the Hockey Night (Afternoon %&!@ing ?!?!?!??)in Canada Eastern Conference Final Game 1
GO HABS!

EDIT

Oh Ya, GO WEIR AND DeLAET!!!
Live on the Golf Channel

Awesome news about CL Jesse! Tell her we say hi and I hope things are continuing uphill for you both :) My buddy just gave me his login info for a private VPN server which allows me to watch the M's locally via MLB. I'll have to give it a shot with Netflix to see what other movies/shows might be available in other countries.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Awesome news about CL Jesse! Tell her we say hi and I hope things are continuing uphill for you both :) My buddy just gave me his login info for a private VPN server which allows me to watch the M's locally via MLB. I'll have to give it a shot with Netflix to see what other movies/shows might be available in other countries.

I use Unblock-US.com
I can sign into any Netflix region (13 now), plus lots of US sites (hulu, pandora, etc) and international sites (BBC, ITV, CBC if outside Canada) for $5/month.
Since the blackout in Canada is the Jays, it lets me watch the Jays games.

the M's are MLB.tv's Free Game of the Day today
Plus I was sent a 50% off code for MLB.tv for the rest of the season. I have until May 31 to use it. I probably will next pay day.

titleist_38x11.gif

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So I just picked up a small lot of Gypsy queen for a Mets auto I needed and got these two cards also..

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1400352487.644391.jpg

On the back is gives the generic, the relic contained is not from any specific game, event or season. Have either guy ever worn that pale yellow color jersey? Is there anything even tying the relic to the guy on the card? Seems like both relics are from the exact same jersey, couldn't Topps just cut up anything and stick it in there? Or am I just being jaded?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon guys. So much for me relaxing a little today. I've been on the go for a few hours now, and it doesn't seem like it will ever stop.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon guys. Sweet Star Wars auto Ty! Holy cow
Those coins are awesome even if worn and not fully readable. Love old and foreign as well
Been a few days since I've been here I think. Anything exciting?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Nice win for Chrome!

I think he can do it.

And hopefully [MENTION=1816]All In Cards[/MENTION] will post his usual sweet pics!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well its been a long day for me so far. Had to hit up some graduation parties, and then went over to help my uncle set up for my cousin's graduation. My favorite was when he put me in charge of the burning of some boxes :lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ken-Griffey...1494109183?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item3f364f57ff

TERRIBLE title for a GREAT card (Griffey Jr. Recollection), but the guy is shilling. 50 FB bidder has 100% activity with this seller across multiple listing categories.

Damn nice card, it would easy go that high without the shilling. To bad,, lost a few bidders that way. Of course it won't matter, there are a few guys that will pay ridiculous amounts either way. Snipe the shill you save some money right?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Well, wife's party was postponed. So, it's back to my original plan of slab/PC sorting and getting ready for a massive eBay sale. Sorting is my LEAST favorite part of the hobby. Dunno why, but I dislike sorting. Don't have the patience for it.

I like sorting, just don't have the time for it.

So I just picked up a small lot of Gypsy queen for a Mets auto I needed and got these two cards also..

View attachment 35372

On the back is gives the generic, the relic contained is not from any specific game, event or season. Have either guy ever worn that pale yellow color jersey? Is there anything even tying the relic to the guy on the card? Seems like both relics are from the exact same jersey, couldn't Topps just cut up anything and stick it in there? Or am I just being jaded?

Nice pick ups, but I guess Topps could do whatever they wanted.

Today's mail.

09/25

New0002_zpsdef34399.jpg

More adds to the "PC Funds Stash"

New0004_zps46600ea9.jpg

New0003_zpsfa5b260e.jpg

New0001_zps45db8bbf.jpg

Nice mail day!

Members online

Latest posts