Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Finally pulled something from a pack. Anniversary pack yielded a Sandoval gold. Nothing great, but better than normal. I don't have time to switch cards all day, so I do crappy in the points aspect of it.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Nothing for me. Just saving coins.
Week after next I'm on a baseball road trip and won't have international data, so that will hurt me points. Hopefully the hotels will have wifi available to I can at least play 9 cards a day.

I did a lot os trading yesterday and today and picked up some decent cards and a lot of gold cards.

Just installed. Cgilmo

Welcome to Bunt Nation, added you! Sent you a welcome package in a trade.

Finally pulled something from a pack. Anniversary pack yielded a Sandoval gold. Nothing great, but better than normal. I don't have time to switch cards all day, so I do crappy in the points aspect of it.

I haven't pulled anything good out of a regular pack lately, did pull some good gold cards out of the gold VIP packs. I was doing great this week in points but the points started messing up tonight and none of my pitchers are collecting points so I am dropping fast in the rankings, ugh

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody have any base to trade for the team collection awards? I honestly have very little clues to what I'm doing on the app :lol:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Anybody have any base to trade for the team collection awards? I honestly have very little clues to what I'm doing on the app :lol:

Look me up, I have base to trade, as long as I have a double then it is up for trade unless you are [MENTION=5369]nofrills[/MENTION] and offer me trades I can't refuse for my singles lol

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I finished #6 in Cubs last week and #101 overall. I am so mad at the app for finishing one spot out of a better BOB card. They didn't count my points for Correia earlier in the week and then there was whole point debacle yesterday. Anyways, that is the best I have done so far.

You know I always go for a good loan! You shouldn't even have to ask anymore, haha!

Just sent the Morgan over.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
50% off packs right now, so I picked up a couple.
Pulled an Abreu Ginter...willing to trade it for GOLD starting pitchers and Jay's inserts I don't already have.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
I have one and I already completed the base angels set. Can I trade it without losing the award? If so is trade it to you

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
The best pack I have ever seen was for sale tonight. The Bonus Pack. 5 cards for 4,000 coins with Gold, Silver, and Inserts only. 50% chance of a gold and 50% chance of a silver or insert. I bought about 100 packs got about 85% gold cards. I pay for the gold VIP to be able to buy the gold VIP pack which is one gold card for 1,500 coins so this bonus pack was a much better deal. I pulled 2 Hamels Sigs, 2 Ripken TBT, 1 Gardner POTW, 2 Cervelli SNB, 3 Victorino SNB, and a ton of Fans Choice cards. Im taking offers on everything so let me know if you want anything.

50% off packs right now, so I picked up a couple.
Pulled an Abreu Ginter...willing to trade it for GOLD starting pitchers and Jay's inserts I don't already have.

I missed the 50% off sale today while I was at work but hit up the Bonus Pack tonight. See if I have anything that you would want for the Abreu.

Right back atcha, thanks !

I also just pulled an Abreu Ginter, and I got a card of Cooperstown, what does that do for me?

Thanks for sending back so promptly. Copperstown card doesn't do anything unless you complete the set. Let me know if you want to trade either the Abreu or the Cooperstown.

PS: anyone have a CJ Wilson base? Need it to complete the Angels set

I will send you a trade.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Bought 75 more packs and pulled another Hamels Sig, two Kemp POTW, a Richards EC, and several more FC.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I missed the 50% off sale today while I was at work but hit up the Bonus Pack tonight. See if I have anything that you would want for the Abreu.

Done. Hopefully it works for you. I'm missing a ton of gold pitchers.
BTW I got pretty much nothing out of the bonus packs. Did better with the 50% off sale. Quite frankly, if they don't give the Android app an overhaul soon, I may just have to dump it. I've lost so many points lately it isn't funny. Have a hard time getting players to stick. Check my points a couple innings in, and it's reverted back to old played cards. BS.

Members online

Latest posts