Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March Maddness Bracket Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
Sounds good. I have some basketball autos and game used. Even if winner doesn't collect basketball they can post favorite teams and each person send them a random card.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
And it looks like Down the UAB beat the Iowa State bracket buster baby

i dont know ...i'm not really afan of teh term bracket buster.....think about it - it usually refers to a big underdog knocking off a highly seeded team....if the highly seeded team is such a huge favorite , then it's quite likely that MOST people will have chosen them to advance so while it may mean one less correct pick for a player , it also will likely be a miss for most others as well....in this partciular case , MOST people had iowa state winning here and most likely losing in round 3 so it really only busts the brackets of those who had the cyclones making the elite 8 or better and from the numbers i saw that would be a very small percentage........

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
i dont know ...i'm not really afan of teh term bracket buster.....think about it - it usually refers to a big underdog knocking off a highly seeded team....if the highly seeded team is such a huge favorite , then it's quite likely that MOST people will have chosen them to advance so while it may mean one less correct pick for a player , it also will likely be a miss for most others as well....in this partciular case , MOST people had iowa state winning here and most likely losing in round 3 so it really only busts the brackets of those who had the cyclones making the elite 8 or better and from the numbers i saw that would be a very small percentage........
Daffy%2BDuck%2B2.jpg

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Nobody remembers who ran last years pick em bracket??? I ended up winning it but never heard anything after it was over

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If Duke wins, I'll have the best Bracket but I don't think there was enough entries for a Prize anyway.

Too bad I didn't use this Bracket in my money pool, I woulda won $1200...:(

Members online

Latest posts