Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MORNING THREAD 2/8/18 *************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Last night was a little warmer than it had been so I took my daughter out to feed the lambs.
35a21655a34cacaca5aa4f1fe3ca7811.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Good morning all. Last night was a little warmer than it had been so I took my daughter out to feed the lambs.

She's adorable Anthony! Cherish her everyday and spend as much quality time with her as you can. My 3 daughters are 17,15 and 14. They grow up sooo fast it's unbelievable.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
She's adorable Anthony! Cherish her everyday and spend as much quality time with her as you can. My 3 daughters are 17,15 and 14. They grow up sooo fast it's unbelievable.

Thank you sir! She’s about to three and I can’t believe how quickly time has flown. We’re planning for a lot of family time this summer

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Tri Star card show day! It will be the first time I've gone in a few years. Anyone here going?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
10am and already on page 2, lot of site traffic this morning. I thought the girlie pics must have made a return for a minute

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Super cute, and getting so big...

I can’t believe it, My little man turns 4 tomorrow!

Morning all, got a headache to beat the band today, can’t wait to get out of work today, was supposed to work the weekend, but took off for little man.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Super cute, and getting so big...

I can’t believe it, My little man turns 4 tomorrow!

Morning all, got a headache to beat the band today, can’t wait to get out of work today, was supposed to work the weekend, but took off for little man.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Time is in fast forward my friend. Happy early birthday!

Members online