Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post jersey cards that were produced with an auto on the jersey.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
Just picked this little gem up last week - It's the first one I've seen for Canseco:

20140125_225717_zpsf7c9a944.jpg

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Don't think I've ever seen a Rickey, but the older Donruss that showed the jerseys used on the back had signatures on most of them. I always thought it would have been cool to cut the signature out and put on a jumbo box topper type of thing.

This notice is required by law.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Do those jersey cards with a couple unidentifiable scribbles sell for considerably more than normal jersey cards?
They seem like they would be really easy to fake since you wouldn't have to forge an autograph, just a couple of lines.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
Do those jersey cards with a couple unidentifiable scribbles sell for considerably more than normal jersey cards?
They seem like they would be really easy to fake since you wouldn't have to forge an autograph, just a couple of lines.

I do think it adds value - how much depends on the rarity of the card to begin with. I think it would be a touch hard to fake - the ink disappears under the edges and obviously has to resemble the shape and speed of the player's sig.

Members online

No members online now.