Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brian46256qqv

Mar 26, 2012
Kinda surprised this went for $63. I know it's the gold, but wow: 1997 Score Stand Deliver 23 of 24 Cal Ripken Jr BK$30 Orioles Gold Background | eBay

Yeah I was surprised it went that high. I bid $50 because I have the rarer Ripken gold with red letters and wanted to complete the set like this Jeter set.

DSC_1565.jpg

shahekee

Feb 19, 2011
I was curious if this is a place where people could post things they were looking for too in case someone might have them?

Thanks!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I was curious if this is a place where people could post things they were looking for too in case someone might have them?

Thanks!

We're not too snobby in this thread! Ask people to post scans if they have them and then just beg them to sell!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI

There's been considerable debate here whether the Colla All Star Promos actually exist. I believe someone here claims to own several sets, but I don't think they've produced them, and no one else can prove they exist at all.

shahekee

Feb 19, 2011
There's been considerable debate here whether the Colla All Star Promos actually exist. I believe someone here claims to own several sets, but I don't think they've produced them, and no one else can prove they exist at all.
Thanks for responding!

I have seen that debate and if Wade is sure that it's not out there they I'm not real concerned about it, but I'm going to keep it on my list just in case.

Members online