Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Okay, because you guys are my friends...

Byron Buxton MLB debut tickets, straight from a friend of mine in Texas. One per person, respond here. A couple have some slight creases, but not real bad. First come, first serve. I should have your address via the Twins Collector Rolodex, but if you're not sure, PM it to me. I will update the post as people claim tickets.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota

Byron Buxton MLB debut tickets, straight from a friend of mine in Texas. One per person, respond here. A couple have some slight creases, but not real bad. First come, first serve. I should have your address via the Twins Collector Rolodex, but if you're not sure, PM it to me. I will update the post as people claim tickets.

I'd love one

Sent from my VS985 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

I wouldn't mind adding one of these to my collection. Thanks for the great gesture Greg!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I don't have many twins pulls for some reason...
DIAMONDSCOTT1_zpsd1afb79d.jpg

DIAMONDSCOTT_zpsad4557ce.jpg

LIRIANOFRANCISCO1.jpg

LIRIANOFRANCISCO3.jpg

LIRIANOFRANCISCO.jpg

LIRINOFRANCISCO2.jpg

ORTIZDAVID1.jpg

PUCKETTKIRBY1.jpg

PUCKETTKIRBY.jpg

RIVASLUIS.jpg

SANTANAJOHAN-1.jpg

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota

I would love for one Greg if you still have any!

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Nice to see Perkins make his 3rd straight ASG! Dozier needs some help so everybody go out and #VoteDozier ! I've probably already voted a couple hundred times, really easy to vote multiple times. He'll need all the help he can get!

Also nice to see Sano hitting so well, including his first HR tonight!

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
Nice to see Perkins make his 3rd straight ASG! Dozier needs some help so everybody go out and #VoteDozier ! I've probably already voted a couple hundred times, really easy to vote multiple times. He'll need all the help he can get!

Perkins has been lights out! Dozier has been solid all year. Mauer seems to be hitting the ball a little better. Sano has been impressive. Ervin Santana's first start was a good one. Things are shaping up for them to contend all year. :)

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.

I voted a bunch of times for Dozier. Hope he makes it!

Members online

Latest posts