Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off your topps vault pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I'm curious. ..what does everyone have in their collections from Topps vault?

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
I've got 61 different Mariano Rivera Topps Vault "cards" and 12 slide/negatives. I go after the blank back proofs or color separations a lot more than the negatives. I like the stuff that was actually used in the production of real cards.

Scott F

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I've got 61 different Mariano Rivera Topps Vault "cards" and 12 slide/negatives. I go after the blank back proofs or color separations a lot more than the negatives. I like the stuff that was actually used in the production of real cards.

Scott F

That is insane! I love that stuff too.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
93 stadium no foil blank back, only one i have scaned. Have a handful of others in one of my boxes somewhere.

Image25_zpse4ec5092.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Bake McBride stuff. A couple sets of proofs and his player royalty credit account card, which is really awesome. I posted about it in th Phillies pickup thread.

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
I enjoy the vault items and I try to pick them up when a Brooks Robinson one comes available (which is rarely). I really only collect pre-80ish so don't really go for the newer blank back or proofs of the newer cards, but do have a few that peaked my interest over the years and were at the right price. I have some other Topps proof stuff, but picked that up pre-thetoppsvault.

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
Brooks Robinson - Vault

Here's a couple I picked up on different occasions. Would like to find the match print and a couple of the other proofs of this card; would make for a nice display piece.

Attachments

• '71 Playoffs AL.jpg
    '71 Playoffs AL.jpg
    875.6 KB · Views: 11

Members online