Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official FCB PLAYER COLLECTORS List--Collectors Welcome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I am having a hard time believing that a sticky is not better than having this thread buried 10 pages in...:D
BUMP!! Anyone else??

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
People ignore stickies

this was refreshing news to hear, as I only wear black sweatpants out with major stickies all over the front. I just say its icecream but then someone reminded me Im lactose intolerant. :|

jdowg84

Oct 13, 2012
I collect a lot of players, too many to list. However, I am always looking for Twins stuff, especially Harmon Killebrew, for my uncle. He had a sweet collection of mostly early 1960's topps that was lost in a fire. He's a big Twins fan, so always looking for old school Twins players.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Not if it's a useful reference. I probably would have used it this morning looking for the "Rabbit" collector. That's just me though.
I hear you! I have done this three times since I took over the thread, and luckily for me, it's under the "My Threads" tab...I feel bad for people that have to dig through pages to find it...
Someday this thread will garner enough attention to be stickied! In the meantime, "people ignore stickies"...

Members online

Latest posts