Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Randy Johnson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
I'm starting this thread to hopefully come into contact with some other RJ collectors. I know there have to be a few out there based on what I'm having to pay for some of his high end stuff lately. Seeing how some of the Griffey & McGwire PC guys have banded together I'd love to find some other Big Unit fans to do likewise with.

I made a post a week or 2 back about losing my checklist to a harddrive crash. Turns out the IT guys at work were able to recover all my personal files so I am happy to report my checklist was completely salvaged. Not only did I have a checklist of cards owned, I had the serial # recorded for each one, as well as every Beckett Marketplace & COMC price logged for stuff I didn't own, for price comparing moving forward.

http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/bigunitcards/library/
My Photobucket with page scans of nearly all ~3,900 cards I own. I love looking at other PC albums but they're usually single card scans. So I tried something different & scanned all my 9 card pages for quick slideshowing. I also made a 'Rainbows' folder for all the variation sets.

my newest addition, a 2013 Leaf Masterworks Artist Proof commission card by Chris Henderson. I have a sick Juan Rosales AP on the way as well!
001_zpse763330d.jpg

Other known RJ Collectors:
- bjbsue - http://s74.photobucket.com/user/bjbsue/library/Randy Johnson - NFT
I don't think Sue is a FCB member. When she told me she had 6,000+ RJ uniques I almost didn't believe it. But if you check out her photo albums it's clear she does. I saw 'bjbsue' on SportsLots and remembered the username from the old eBay days where everything was out in the open. It was always me, her, 'rdj51' and 'greg0811' always going at it for Johnson cards.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Not an RJ collector but every now and then I look at his stats and marvel. Arguably a top 5 pitcher all time.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Very nice collection.. This card was on ebay recently for 90 bucks. I don't have the link anymore but i don't think it sold. if you don't have one it would be a nice addition..

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I've been known to pick up a card or two of Randy's.. :cool:

Here is an early Randy Johnson auto'd item.. You might recognize a few others on here as well..

mothers-auto.jpg

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
I collect Randy Johnson cards. But only his Expos uniform cards. But I do pick up some others here and there if they are rarer.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Just got this bad boy from Topps today. I started 2014 having just hit 4,000 RJ cards and my goal for the year was to add another 200. Well we're 6 months deep and im at 4,208 as of this card. And this is autograph #50 !

I get back into collecting and Topps decides to put RJ autos in every damn product in 2014. Sucking me dry but these on card autos are amazing.

1403316566129.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Just got this bad boy from Topps today. I started 2014 having just hit 4,000 RJ cards and my goal for the year was to add another 200. Well we're 6 months deep and im at 4,208 as of this card. And this is autograph #50 !

I get back into collecting and Topps decides to put RJ autos in every damn product in 2014. Sucking me dry but these on card autos are amazing.

View attachment 36946

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

That's a sweet card! Great collection!

tyruschen

Oct 20, 2015
Hello, I am a Randy Johnson collector from Taiwan and I have over a thousand Randy Johnson unique cards. But I don't have too much time to organize and scan them... I keep a list to track my autograph cards and you can see some of them from my facebook page

未命名.jpg

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Not sure if anyone needs one but I do have a 1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Promos #60 Randy Johnson I haven't seen one in a while and was going though my cards and found it so I would be willing to sell or trade it. I am looking for a Gold Promo of Griffey to complete a Rainbow since it seems like I will be holding on to the Bronze Promo for a while.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Hello, I am a Randy Johnson collector from Taiwan and I have over a thousand Randy Johnson unique cards. But I don't have too much time to organize and scan them... I keep a list to track my autograph cards and you can see some of them from my facebook page

View attachment 56089

Welcome to FCB..

Here are a couple of Auto's I didn't see on your list.. they are from 2009 UD Ultimate

I have a couple more not scanned..

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Welcome to FCB..

Here are a couple of Auto's I didn't see on your list.. they are from 2009 UD Ultimate

johnson-a.jpg

ums-rj.jpg

I have a couple more not scanned..

That patch Randy looks great and a niece swatch, smh at why they would list SF as the team in that card.

Ryan

Members online