Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sarcastic Title Not Found: Night Crew Ep. 33

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
200 OK

What's up night crew? I'm about to scarf down some homemade lemon poppyseed cake with lemon glaze.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Nice crisp fall air wafting in the house tonight, some brew, tv...things is good

I know it's not hugely popular, Goodwin Champions comes out in a couple weeks, anyone know where I can find the checklist, I'm not sure it's been released yet. That's another thing, I hate that companies hold these checklists hostage, like it's trade secrets that couldn't possibly be announced early. What's gonna happen if we know who's in the set a month ahead of time?

Last edited:

OhioCollectibles

Aug 28, 2008
I liked Goodwin Champions last year. UD released it on ePack and it was fun to chase. If you collected 20 copies of each base card you could combine them for a Royal red copy. Then if you completed the whole Royal Red set you could get Card 0 a Royal Red Michael Jordan.

I collect Chet Lemon

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I like it because it puts in athletes from sports that aren't in the spotlight so much. Always looking for hammer throwers. I understand why it isn't for everyone but it reminds me of early 1900s tobacco products, neat stuff.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Had a few bagel bites for dinner. Trying to figure out something new to collect. Base set building is sort of growing old. All i really do is bust enough product to build the set. The only one i really enjoyed was Heritage. I don't really have a player or team I focus on. Maybe i'll pick up a Frank Thomas auto.

OhioCollectibles

Aug 28, 2008
The seven dirty words are seven English-language words that American comedian George Carlin first listed in 1972 in his monologue "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television". The words are: ****, piss, ****, ****, **********, mother****er, and ****.

OhioCollectibles

Aug 28, 2008
[MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] where you at lunchbox?
[MENTION=2761]Anthony K[/MENTION] still around

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.