Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saqlainestate

Aug 11, 2018
Lahore, PK
TRZAMEEN.COM is an online advertising property portal. Connecting the real estate sector with buyers, investors, and sellers. Promoting and developing your property business nationally & internationally. Revolutionizing real estate practicies. Be a part and avail this golden opportuinity.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
TRZAMEEN.COM is an online advertising property portal. Connecting the real estate sector with buyers, investors, and sellers. Promoting and developing your property business nationally & internationally. Revolutionizing real estate practicies. Be a part and avail this golden opportuinity.

[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] [MENTION=2141]blanning71[/MENTION]

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

Great! This could be a golden opportunity indeed... but I have only one question. . . . . . . .

Can you suck your own dick? and if yes, please let me know what kind of yoga you do.

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Not a fan of contemporary AIC eh?

I confess I don't know what they even sound like now. So I pulled up youtube and found the new single "so far under". And the sound is recognizeable, if I didn't know it was them I would have said "that sounds like alice in chains".

Its really really bad. I mean they were never going to fully replace Layne Staley, but getting a Lenny Kravitz wannabe to sing karaoke wasnt the right move. Whats strange is the main songwriter from the old days is still in the bad, so idk whats going on. I'm just afraid M's fans that aren't in the loop are going to go to the game and be really disappointmentville afterwords.

Whats funny is comparing that crappy new song to songs in their prime that weren't good enough to make the cut for an album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-YARjv1kes

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I always preferred the Jerry Cantrell songs to the Layne Staley one’s anyway.

Alice In Chains hasn’t aged well for me. I was a fan in the 90’s, but I can’t listen to hardly any of their music anymore.

Most of the songs just come off as whiny p*ssy sh*t in 2018.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I can see that. I was never into the band that much though, so don't really have much of a take on their current incarnation. I do think it's cool that the M's are putting this on. Maybe the rockies could do the same thing...if only there was one, single, solitary band from Denver that ever hit it big. "Firefall Night" probably wouldn't make it.

Its really really bad. I mean they were never going to fully replace Layne Staley, but getting a Lenny Kravitz wannabe to sing karaoke wasnt the right move. Whats strange is the main songwriter from the old days is still in the bad, so idk whats going on. I'm just afraid M's fans that aren't in the loop are going to go to the game and be really disappointmentville afterwords.

Whats funny is comparing that crappy new song to songs in their prime that weren't good enough to make the cut for an album.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I can see that. I was never into the band that much though, so don't really have much of a take on their current incarnation. I do think it's cool that the M's are putting this on. Maybe the rockies could do the same thing...if only there was one, single, solitary band from Denver that ever hit it big. "Firefall Night" probably wouldn't make it.

John Denver night at Coors???

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I don't even think I've ever heard a Winger song, but Stuarts mom had awesome breakfast burritos on that show, so his taste in music can be that bad.... right? ;)

btw, to say something good about Jerry Cantrell lately, he did do this. Idk if this is a full show or what but its pretty damn funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31PrzVpMktE

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Ok so that song kinda sucks, but at least all songs from that era sound the same . . . so Winger isn't behind or ahead on any of their peers ;) Actually when you factor in bonus points for the jean shirts they are ahead. Anyone know a store that still sells those?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Maybe thats what the next big Denver band needs to reach the top. Jean shirt, Jean hat, Jean socks, Jean Shoes, and Jean jeans.

Members online