Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I hope everyone on East Coast is weatherproofing their collections!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Because, DAMN

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA3OS8zNTcvb3JpZ2luYWwvaHVycmljYW5lLWZsb3JlbmNlLTIuanBnPzE1MzY3NjU1MDg=

Stay safe, east coasters!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Yeah, these images are crazy.

But I’m more concerned with my friends lives and homes who reside on the coast than I am about their overall meaningless cardboard collections.

In the grand scheme of things, of course. Yeah, sports cards are cool and all, but lives and homes are far more important.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Of course lives and homes are more important, but our collections are far from meaningless. In this day and age of advanced forecasting, I'd hope people in the area would have time to secure their homes and property as best as possible, and then get themselves and their pets out of town! I know I'd take steps to put my collection in storage tubs and then garbage bags at the least. I hope the storm does as minimal damage as possible, but it's a risk you take living on the coast.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I live in Illinois and have offered several of my friends who live on the coast a place to stay for a week or so if they feel like driving that far. [MENTION=2141]blanning71[/MENTION], what are your plans? Riding it out?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts