Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Alright folks, I was given JVHaste's blessing to start this month's Night Crew thread so I thought I'd start it off with a contest since we've got four teams in the NL playing a 163rd game of the season.

If anyone can predict the final scores for both tie breaker games & then simply who wins the Wild Card game, you'll win the following cards:

Royce Lewis Defining Moments Auto /99

Kyle Lewis BC auto

I'm also tossing in a 2009 Bowman Sterling A.J. ******* Refractor Auto #d 149/199 but I don't have the time to scan it yet.

In case two or more members make the same scoring prediction there will be a tiebreaker: Predict the total amount of HR/BB/SO in both games combined. Whomever is closest wins

Also, if anyone is able to accurately predict the scores of the 163rd game but fails to predict the WC winner, I'll still let you choose one of the cards as a consolation prize.

Few rules:
1. You can't edit your post under any circumstances
2. You must have been a member on here since August 2018
3. All predictions must be made by 1 PM ET when the first game starts

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] & [MENTION=13789]bstanwood[/MENTION] have already made their predictions so I'll post them here. But I will need a tiebreaker answer from each of you or otherwise, if someone predicts the same score/WC winner you won't win it.

The tiebreaker is: Predict the total amount of HR/BB/SO in both games combined. Whomever is closest wins

[MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION]: I'll go 5-2 Rockies 6-3 Brewers and Cubs. Tiebreaker: 51 combined SO/BB/HR

[MENTION=13789]bstanwood[/MENTION]: Rockies 8-5. Brew Crew 7-4.

[MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] : I will go Rox 5-1 Brew 6-2... Tiebreaker: 41 combined SO/BB/HR

[MENTION=22997]Letch77[/MENTION] Rockies 6-3 Brewers 7-4 Cubs win the WC Tiebreaker: 29 combined SO/BB/HR

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I guess I should have read better, I thought u wanted individual numbers. I'm just a dumb Internet bully

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

It's probably actually more like I no write good but hey, if you want to list them individually that's cool too lol. Same difference.

Doubt it comes down to a tiebreaker anyway...I mean really, how many other participants do you imagine will join before 1 PM ET tomorrow? That's like 10 in the morning for you West coast folks

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
My magic tiebreak number is 41.

Now who's pitching in these games?

Cubs/Brewers game is Quintana vs. TBD
Dodgers/Rockies game is Buehler vs. Marquez

You waiting until all SP's are announced before predicting the scores?

I won't predict any scores since I'm running this quiet unpopular contest but I'm going with...Rockies & Brewers win their 163rd game and then Cubs win the WC card.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Basically I gave you the blessing by tapping your shoulders in a knighting fashion with my pimp pope staff, but then realized my anal beads were stuck where the jewels were supposed to be. :confused:

Who here stole my fcking jewels? :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TN9eVuKLaM

Were these the family jewels or did you mean Jewel, the folk singer? Cuz if so I ask, who will save your soul (if you don't save your own)? Who will save your soul...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Cubs/Brewers game is Quintana vs. TBD
Dodgers/Rockies game is Buehler vs. Marquez

You waiting until all SP's are announced before predicting the scores?

I won't predict any scores since I'm running this quiet unpopular contest but I'm going with...Rockies & Brewers win their 163rd game and then Cubs win the WC card.

I picked above, figuring TBD sounds like a cant miss bet!!! ;) Sure, you might as well play along for the lolz..

As for my jewels, I was not talking about my nuts but the gemstones inside of my popestick. Someone replaced them with cheap anal beads(!) I think it was that [MENTION=2141]blanning71[/MENTION]

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Hmmmm...this pimp pope staff sounds intriguing...

Rockies 6-3
Brewers 7-4
Rockies win the WC
Tiebreaker in games #163 = 29

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Wait...can I change my WC winner...just occurred to me that if Rockies win, they win the division and won't be in the WC game. I'd go with Cubs to win the WC if my game 163 scenario plays out. (But understand if it can't be changed per the rules)

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Wait...can I change my WC winner...just occurred to me that if Rockies win, they win the division and won't be in the WC game. I'd go with Cubs to win the WC if my game 163 scenario plays out. (But understand if it can't be changed per the rules)
Ban this cheater

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts