Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hah. Yeah. What happens next? I guess all that poetry is lost to time.

hahah yeah, my favorite Tad "poetry" is from the Infared Riding Hood album where they do a "tribute" to his friend Cobain in a lot of the songs, cant tell if he is being sincere or talking sheeit, and I've listened to it thousands of times.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
congrats to the almighty [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] for putting together another epic set. You could always get in the guys living will that has the card you cant afford(!) :)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Just curious [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION], when you did your blackface routine did you talk like this 24/7? because I did. :lol:
I always wondered if some of the strange conversations I had were with other master trolls as it got freaky a lot of the time.

True dat, dem fake a$$ bustas be straight bugging when I spit dez words, straight 2 da dome. You is gotta b tripping 2 step 2 dis. I told dat busta, I ain't the one 2 be fronting. My gritty fresh style can't be touched. Keep banging bra, I gots 2 bounce and make them benjamins, holla at me when u hit up the Beds, Bath Beyond.

lol, when I did my blackface routine I kept windows open for sites like "hood slang flashcards", urban dictionary, Afro-American slang so that I could get creative with my play on words.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Moms walked in on me beating off 2 Pokemon again and she be straight tripping for real. I told her, it ain't no addiction...Pokemon be a way of life, ya heard me?

Chansey got dat ghetto booty, back dat a$$ up gurl wobble dee wobble

Yeah I think we can all agree on that.

You ever play this Pokemon game back in the day?

tcg21-e1526802389333.jpg

based on the card game only for gameboy like the real game. . . I used a Chansey deck in that one a lot, its a real fun stall deck where you burn the other guys cards.

It can be played on an emulator these days.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Seahawks/Trailblazers owner Paul Allen (real workhorse of Microsoft) dies.. .. . Hodgkins must be extremely dangerous if someone with that level of wealth and infinite doctor access/research dies within 15 days of announcing it returned... damn. :shock:

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Seahawks/Trailblazers owner Paul Allen (real workhorse of Microsoft) dies.. .. . Hodgkins must be extremely dangerous if someone with that level of wealth and infinite doctor access/research dies within 15 days of announcing it returned... damn. :shock:

Life....No one gets out alive.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Hahahaha! Beating off 2 pokemon. Straight up.

You might be late to the party. We have dibbs on some of the best bottom btches, (and pokemon can only be traded, never recaptured.)
[MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] bottom btch
250px-113Chansey.png

my bottom btch
250px-108Lickitung.png

[MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] bottom btch
yadier-molina-4-mlb-20130412071533.jpg

[MENTION=2141]blanning71[/MENTION] bottom btch
jdrqzwng.jpg

[MENTION=2375]finestkind[/MENTION] bottom btch
250px-080Slowbro.png

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
You might be late to the party. We have dibbs on some of the best bottom btches, (and pokemon can only be traded, never recaptured.)
[MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] bottom btch
View attachment 84007

my bottom btch
View attachment 84008

[MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] bottom btch
View attachment 84010

[MENTION=2141]blanning71[/MENTION] bottom btch
View attachment 84012

[MENTION=2375]finestkind[/MENTION] bottom btch
View attachment 84013

I’m not even mad about it.

Members online