Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nov Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The left and right patches appear to be from spring training. The middle patch is part of his name that is sewn into the inside of his pants I think.

I think its plain white undies and red blood stains from "exploded dick head" game. :|

Would need to send it in to PSA/DNA to verify.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Speaking of Molina, he is in the Japan series going on right now... kind of disappointed in the group, I guess guys wanted to rest. Mitch Haniger leads the team with 6WAR and I don't think theres another guy on it over 5. Yadier very deserving to be there, and Juan Soto getting more reps.

This would have been a good chance for someone like Machado to show he can hustle and lower the concerns of his play from the WS but I guess he can't bother to redeem himself. :confused:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Verlander loses AL CY! will [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] answer the call and fight for justice??

220px-Bat-signal_1989_film.jpg

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Blake Snell was a very deserving candidate. I haven't looked at the voting yet but I would think it was fairly close. I wasn't really rooting for anyone but I'm glad he won it and got some recognition for his season.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Blake Snell was a very deserving candidate. I haven't looked at the voting yet but I would think it was fairly close. I wasn't really rooting for anyone but I'm glad he won it and got some recognition for his season.

Somehow I feel if D2R was to pick a batsuit (of the many that existed) to fight in it would be the '95 one :-|

..but yeah, Verlander and Snell were very close. Verlander led league in WHIP and K, Snell ERA and H9.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Btw, the most interesting occurrence in the chess championship was the accidental leak of Caurana's computer opening preparation for the match... . . oops! :eek: That is a big deal, some even went as far as suggesting it was all a ruse!!

Members online

Latest posts