Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

December - Night Crewstmas Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Merry Christmas gentlemen. I am truly thankful for all of you and the dedication you guys have shown to this hobby and this forum. I haven't been posting much but I have been keeping up with some of your crazy shenanigans. One of my resolutions this coming year is to be more active here. And no, I don't mean active as in refereeing a best ***** contest......I think. LOL. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals. Tell me about some of your gifts you got! I got one box of Bowman Draft that I am thrilled about and my wife got me an XBox One X, that I have no clue about. It came with a game I'm not familiar with but I'm gonna give it a whirl. It replaces my original Xbox thats about 15 years old. Do you guys know if the new system has a DVD or BluRay player built in?

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
My wife and I didn't get each other any gifts. Both of us have been in and out of the hospital one too many times each this in 2018. We take things one day at a time and hope for the best. This site keeps me sane. Some what.:rolleyes: In a good way. The mods haven't yelled at me yet for my wise a$$ remarks. Everyone is great here. Thanks everyone. :grin:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I honestly don't know how she did it for me. We've had some pretty damn serious setbacks this year, most recently with both our vehicles being in the shop with MAJOR repairs totalling near 3k in charges. We've also been under the weather for a good portion of the summer/fall......I was totally shocked. My mom picked up the box of Draft for me as she has done for the past 8 years or so. It has become somewhat of a tradition for her. I agree, the boards and the conversations keep me in a good state of mind. Hope you're doing better and have a prosperous new year.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Merry Christmas gentlemen. I am truly thankful for all of you and the dedication you guys have shown to this hobby and this forum. I haven't been posting much but I have been keeping up with some of your crazy shenanigans. One of my resolutions this coming year is to be more active here. And no, I don't mean active as in refereeing a best ***** contest......I think. LOL. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals. Tell me about some of your gifts you got! I got one box of Bowman Draft that I am thrilled about and my wife got me an XBox One X, that I have no clue about. It came with a game I'm not familiar with but I'm gonna give it a whirl. It replaces my original Xbox thats about 15 years old. Do you guys know if the new system has a DVD or BluRay player built in?

I pretty sure it’s Blu-Ray and DVD capable. I can’t imagine it not being.

Merry Christmas Lanning.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My wife and I didn’t do much for each other this year. We concentrated on the kids.

She got me a Colt Cabana Micro Brawler figure, an AJ Styles shirt, and some small stocking stuffers. I got her a Balor Club shirt, WWE title fanny pack, and a Dust Buster. Sounds eclectic, but it’s the only three things she asked for so I got them for her.

My in-law’s pre-ordered me the new run of Micro Brawler’s, and for me some other things.

Micro Brawlers are mini wrestling figures that cost like $13 apiece. I have like 30 of them so far, and only 58 or have been released. The new run I got has 11 in it. So it will be a nice addition to my collection.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Happy holidays, and all the best of luck to you and your wife in the new year.

My wife and I didn't get each other any gifts. Both of us have been in and out of the hospital one too many times each this in 2018. We take things one day at a time and hope for the best. This site keeps me sane. Some what.:rolleyes: In a good way. The mods haven't yelled at me yet for my wise a$$ remarks. Everyone is great here. Thanks everyone. :grin:

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Christmas was awesome this year. We focused mainly on the kids too. They both got new bicycles with all the gear and enough toys and other things to make a clean out of their play room a necessity. Spoiled brats lol.

My dad took me to the Chiefs/Chargers game on the 13th for my Christmas gift from my parents.

Even though we weren't spending much on ourselves, I did get approval from the boss to build a bigger outdoor kitchen since my smoker collection has outgrown our current one. I'll start on that in the next couple of weeks if the weather holds out.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Christmas was awesome this year. We focused mainly on the kids too. They both got new bicycles with all the gear and enough toys and other things to make a clean out of their play room a necessity. Spoiled brats lol.

My dad took me to the Chiefs/Chargers game on the 13th for my Christmas gift from my parents.

Even though we weren't spending much on ourselves, I did get approval from the boss to build a bigger outdoor kitchen since my smoker collection has outgrown our current one. I'll start on that in the next couple of weeks if the weather holds out.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, I'm usually a MT person, but soon I'll be more of a night thread guy woth my sleepless nights coming up. Little guy is due the 11th. Finally finished the Twins retired numbers and hung them up tonight20181226_220928.jpeg20181226_221243.jpeg20181226_221254.jpeg20181226_221318.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts