Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Jan 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

I think with the White Sox offer being made public the market for Machado is firmly set.

I’m glad the offers for him have been lower than expected, it’s good for all of baseball if you ask me, and I hope the exact same thing is happening to Harper.

Also, the first thing that popped into my head is that the Cardinals could blow that offer out of the water if they chose to, not that I want them to or think they will. I’m just saying they easily could.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I think with the White Sox offer being made public the market for Machado is firmly set.

I’m glad the offers for him have been lower than expected, it’s good for all of baseball if you ask me, and I hope the exact same thing is happening to Harper.

Also, the first thing that popped into my head is that the Cardinals could blow that offer out of the water if they chose to, not that I want them to or think they will. I’m just saying they easily could.

I bet a lot of teams were only out of the running at the start because they expected 300+M but now are rethinking offers. It doesn't help Harper when most of the teams looking at him seem to be in the non DH league and his Dwar last year was -3.2 . . . . worse than Manny Ramirez ever had! :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
his Dwar last year was -3.2

I keep forgetting that Harper had to play CF a big chunk last year which is a terrible position for him that his new team wouldn't put him at... so he is not THAT bad.

There was an article wondering how awesome Harper, Machado, and Vladdy Jr. would be in one lineup. I think if the first two are juicing then its not happening. . . . would be a real burden to get your dope into other country.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yep lol, the guy who is the worst defensive catcher of the bunch and hits under Mendoza line gets in at #2 :lol:

Where the is [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION] to rage? rage I say!!!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
In other news banned NFL player Greg Hardy lost last night after an illegal knee. My first thought was "must have forgot the rules" but after seeing the fight I think he realized his opponent was superior and had better stamina, wanted out.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I am watching the Batman cartoon episode where he wakes up and his family is still alive, he is banging the poison lady and not Batman. That is a good one. :mrgreen:

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
[MENTION=6225]Mario[/MENTION] Sam

Hey stranger long time no talk. We dont want that guy in STL let him join Bryant in Chi town. I dont want Harper either terrible attitude and batting average. Lets just resign Goldschmidt and go from there.

Members online

Latest posts