Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Jan 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
...in baseball news Mariners acquire Shed Long. I know nothing about him except the fact that the name Shed Long sounded like a very M's thing to acquire.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
hmm, it says his dads name is Shed Long too, so that makes him Shed Long Junior . . . or is it Shed Junior Long? Mariners GM says he wants to see if he can "move around the field" of course he can. Shed is long, strong, and bound to get the friction on. :geek:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I was really hoping that the Yankees would keep Long. But no.....they get Josh Stowers.....Oh well. Hey Sam, thanks for sharing the incident at work. Was very interesting to me considering.....hope nobody was hurt. I hope you get a chance to get back to work. So how is everyone tonight?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was really hoping that the Yankees would keep Long. But no.....they get Josh Stowers.....Oh well. Hey Sam, thanks for sharing the incident at work. Was very interesting to me considering.....hope nobody was hurt. I hope you get a chance to get back to work. So how is everyone tonight?

Nobody was hurt, Super Sam saved said scene. He saw someone smoking marijuana and punched them out of the building. . . . ok, maybe that was 3 hours before the fire started, but it saved them nonetheless! :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Rivera, Martinez, Halladay, Mussina get into the HOF today. This is a very likeable class IMO. Surprising to see Rivera get 100% votes considering there's always 5+ guys who send in blank ballots out of some kind of protest.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
If I was voting I would have only voted for Rivera, but I'm not upset any of these guys got in. I'm most surprised Halladay got in this time, and so easily.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If I was voting I would have only voted for Rivera, but I'm not upset any of these guys got in. I'm most surprised Halladay got in this time, and so easily.

It was the worst timing for Rivera to get in, the year with a dead guy that will steal the show and another guy who hit .500 against him or something crazy. One year later he would have gone in with Jeter. . . . oh well.

1988-Fleer-Glossy-Edgar-Martinez-RC-378-1-212x300.jpg

Is Edgar the last of the ***** 'stache era to get in?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mariners sign Hunter Strickland, he kind of sucks but the plus side is he punched Bryce Harper in the face so I cant complain.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
and they also announced their new "powder blue" jerseys.. sounds like a [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] idea! :)

Members online

Latest posts