Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Aug/ trade day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Thats my favorite player of all time. I don't collect him much anymore because there's so much out there. Funny fact....I don't own one autographed card of Mattingly. I have had a few but haven't really found the one that sticks in my PC. I have a couple of baseballs and a photo signed by him though.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
LOL Grimer is busting a Muk down there

Age of consent in Japan is something like 14 years old so they are full of sexual deviants. Just go play a Japanese RPG on the Switch and you'll know what I mean. They feel obligated to make sure all the sexspot characters are 18 and under and then spice it up with innuendo & sexual references. It just feels...wrong.

The best one of those banned Japan cards is a cow with a severed head being suckled by a ferret (or some kind of rodent) I won't even bother to post it here :lol:

If it weren't for baseball, I would just skip the summer altogether. I know I've changed clothes three times tonight and still feel like I have swamp ass. All the summer lovers can hug a nut. This blows.

Blan Man, you need to head out to the PNW where the summers aren't too hot and the winters aren't too cold.. and no humidity. but don't tell everyone that secret! :cool:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
It gets worse and worse here every year. Summer starts in April. Its hot as balls by May. The humidity is off the charts. Mosquitos as big as buzzards. No real winter to speak of. And the damned tropical storms and hurricanes. I'm moving to Alaska.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It gets worse and worse here every year. Summer starts in April. Its hot as balls by May. The humidity is off the charts. Mosquitos as big as buzzards. No real winter to speak of. And the damned tropical storms and hurricanes. I'm moving to Alaska.

Yeah that sounds terrible... I never want to live a place where the weather would affect my ability to move around. Alaska is better for sure (at least the south part of it)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I mean, I'm probably complaining too much, but I enjoy seasons. I remember as a kid having seasons. Now it seems with the el Nino and la nina the seasons are merged and there isn't a real difference. I think we got 1/2" of snow here last year a couple of times. It just didn't seem really cold. I know it is cyclical but here lately its just been unbearable. I'm hoping it rains tomorrow to knock the temps down some. COME ON RAIN!!!!!

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey blanning - sorry about your heat wave. Being hot all the time seriously blows. I won't mention it's been the coolest, wettest summer in Denver that I can remember ;-)

Those pokemon cards are something else. That purple sewer monster one still makes me laugh even though I've seen it before.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
That's me baby. Just smokin some tree.

jar-jar.jpg

If you do make it out to Denver give me a shout. There's plenty of good beer to be had here, but the price you pay is having to deal with ironic metrosexuals and man-bun-guy.

Mr. Jar! Its funny. My wife was whining tonight about the heat. Her preferred destination??? Colorado! We may have to come for a visit sometime!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Jar Jar is such a great FU to the fans by George Lucas. A classic. :)

Blanning, sounds like your wife wants to get high diddley high! :grouphug:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I checked D2R's statline and he just keeps on raking... I wonder if he will be on a box of Wheaties soon. :p

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I'd agree with that. Although it's entirely possible that Lucas really is that lost in space. Midochlorians.

I went to see the first prequel with a buddy of mine in the theaters. I don't really remember it, but he swears that when the movie ended I just stood up and yelled "What the F!CK was that" and walked out.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'd agree with that. Although it's entirely possible that Lucas really is that lost in space. Midochlorians.

I went to see the first prequel with a buddy of mine in the theaters. I don't really remember it, but he swears that when the movie ended I just stood up and yelled "What the F!CK was that" and walked out.

Yep, there are some extreme racist stereotypes in those prequels. My favorite part is in the "behind the scenes" George teaches the black guy playing Jar Jar how to walk even more ghetto. :lol:

Of course I think the 2nd prequel is an even worse movie, but people seem to be split on that. You get a terrible love plot in the 2nd one where at least the first one had the end sabre battle.

Last edited:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Haha. I never even thought of the racial angle but with Lucas nothing is too stupid to believe. Those 3 prequels are just awful.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

Ah man, the humidity down here in South Carolina is soooo awful too! I'm constantly changing clothes throughout the day.

My sweaty nutsack keeps sticking to my leg...gag

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Ah man, the humidity down here in South Carolina is soooo awful too! I'm constantly changing clothes throughout the day.

My sweaty nutsack keeps sticking to my leg...gag

Chizzle dem nuts and limp to greener pastures my friend.

Tatis Jr just hit a HR to Seattles LF upper deck for the 2nd game in a row, not easy to get up there. This is the player people thought Bryce Harper would be.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Speaking of nuts, Mitch Haniger has resumed "baseball activities" which includes standing around, eating sunflower seeds, and swinging at 1 white ball. (not his)

Members online

Latest posts