Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Aug/ trade day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I will say this....from personal experience, there is only one good thing about having a mental tune-up at the nut house....the drugs....lots and lots of nice pharmaceutical grade dope. Sometimes I'd purposely act crazy and throw $hit around talking about demons cuz I knew a big fat syringe full of sedative happiness would await me. When the men dressed in white came after me Id be like "oh, no...please no more drugs *wink, wink* I promise to be a good boy, I hate needles *roll eyes*" Next thing I know I'm strapped to the bed nodding out blissfully mumbling on about baseball cards to myself or some other stupid $hit.

Seriously, when 9 PM came around we'd all sit around talking about how much we can't wait for our nightly dose of Ambien & Ativan...or "AA" as we called it because we knew by the time we got outta there we'd need to hit up some AA meetings for our forced habit of sleeping pills.

Sometimes I really wish these nutty things I say weren't actually true but alas, they are and I know I should be ashamed but I'm not. Probably says something about myself and this odd personality trait of mine but f*ck it, I don't care. Should I? :confused:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Where DO you come up with this stuff????

Who says they can't? About 15 years ago my neighbor back in AZ knew everything I was thinking...in fact he was able to communicate with me through my walls in my upstairs bedroom. I know, it doesn't make sense but I'll tell you the same thing I told my doctor at the psychiatric ward....telekinesis, obviously.

Every single day the clever bastard was looking for ways to stitch me up for murder. He was planning to kill my parents but in a convoluted way where it would look like I did it. He revealed very few details and I had no idea when he planned to do it so I had to stay up all day and night peaking through my blinds or camping out in the backyard...in fact I even purchased a bunch of spy material and recording devices so I'd have evidence in case he succeeded in his frame job. I thought I had the silly bugger for a sec cuz I had recorded everything he told me one night. Immediately I replayed everything I recorded to my parents. There was nothing there....I felt like such a fool because the obvious explanation was that we were somehow telekinetically linked to each other so of course there would be nothing on the recording. That's around the time my folks felt I was unwell and needed some time at "the funny house", as they called it. Now, they were obviously nuts because there was nothing funny about this place, at least not "ha, ha" funny. Everyone around me was a nutjob I tell ya.

Honestly, I'm glad I'm not crazy like you folks. My parents could have been killed if it weren't for my due diligence in taking these threats from my neighbor seriously and not disbelieving in something as serious as telekinetic power.

btw.....what's a "red flag"?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Where DO you come up with this stuff????

Directly from the mind of a high-functioning sociopath :geek:

....although I find this terminology to be highly prejudicial to my people. You hear the term sociopath/psychopath and think uh oh, here comes another serial killer or retarded gang banger but really we're just a bunch of misjudged folks who have difficulty forming long lasting social connections (***because they tend to disappear around us).

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
If a few things had gone the other way, I would have probably spent a few days or more in a nut house. Scratch that, not probably, definitely. I'm past that point (I think) but I really did retain a bit of that craydar. From present-day message board posts, the blips on my screen go like this. Keep in mind neither high nor low is an insult. Banjardamus says:

D2R: 4 of 10. You strike me as fairly sane, regardless of past history or any other objections you may raise.
JVHaste: 3 of 10. No, wait, I mean 9 of 10. The top night crew poster can be no less than 9!
bstanwood: 1,000 of 10. Just kidding, 3 of 10. Although you never know about those quiet ones...
togaman: 8 of 10. Just because.
cgilmo: 0 of 10. The deceased cannot be judged.
blanning71: 3 of 10. Could be higher but I don't want to piss off a southerner.
banjar: My therapist says this is protected by law, but I will post it anyway. My score is e raised to the square root of pi power minus negative one raised to the log of i power.
finestkind: 2 of 10. In the running for most sane FCB'er.
MrMet: 8 of 10. The clinical pathologies required to keep coming up with those facts of the day is scary.
mrmopar: 2 of 10. Also in the running for most sane.
mouschi: 3 of 10. without the bible verses, 7 of 10 with. Just joking! I kid I kid! Thanks for the deal on that white sparkle card, it is badass...
Jaypers: ? of 10. I have no idea. He's got more posts than anyone on FCB but I swear I've never interacted with him on any level. My interest in cards must be the antimatter to his matter, never the two will meet!
AmishDave: 0 of 10. Clubhouse leader for most sane. If I had to bet my life on one score, this would be the one.
patrick182: Original score 6. Dang skateboard punk! Revised score (after tuning into hundreds of radicards podcasts) is 2.
Therion: Tough one. 3 of 10 but that fascination with the Canadian flag could push it to an 8. Doesn't he know the tops of Canadians' heads separate from their jaws when they talk?
tramers: 1 of 10.
Gwynn545. 6 of 10 because MORE COWBELL.
rustygreerfan: [number hidden]. He sent me a friggin' badass Alomar card for nothing right after I joined FCB, so never shall I besmirch his good name.

That's it for now. Surely I've pissed off enough FCB members for one post :)

At least JVHaste gets me....I can tell he's a bit of a nutjob too...crazy people have a certain intuition about these things...kinda like homosexuals have gaydar, we have cray-craydar. It's a thing.

Last edited:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Summertime showoff attire makes up for a lot. I live a stone's throw from the people's republic of Boulder, and those coeds that populate the U. of Colorado...

Oh well its supposed to cool down by Christmas. At any rate, atleast the girls are still wearing their summertime showoff attire. That kinda makes up for it.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
At least JVHaste gets me....I can tell he's a bit of a nutjob too...crazy people have a certain intuition about these things...kinda like homosexuals have gaydar, we have cray-craydar. It's a thing.

9c6e4d8d9170e24a1698164d92c7cc01.png

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
By the way the crazy scale doesn't just apply to card nerds. There's also the "crazy-hot matrix" for women. An all time classic. Anything less than a 4 does not exist :)

Great information... I get a strange dejavu watching that because it seems I did a similar chart a ways back (even had tranny and unicorn sections) but my X was lady insanity meter (LIM) and my Y was splooge drop indix (SDI) Starting at a 4 though for crazy is very generous. . . I would start at 6 or so.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
LIM and SDI? Hahaha. Damn. Night crew fans...

entertained.jpg

Great information... I get a strange dejavu watching that because it seems I did a similar chart a ways back (even had tranny and unicorn sections) but my X was lady insanity meter (LIM) and my Y was splooge drop indix (SDI) Starting at a 4 though for crazy is very generous. . . I would start at 6 or so.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I am reading an old 1990s interview of chess legend John Nunn. 3 answers have me laughing:

Who is the most irritating opponent you have faced?

Any German player who eats a sausage at the board.

Which book would you take to a desert island?

How to Build a Boat.

Are there any other sports/activities at which you excel?

No.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
If a few things had gone the other way, I would have probably spent a few days or more in a nut house. Scratch that, not probably, definitely. I'm past that point (I think) but I really did retain a bit of that craydar. From present-day message board posts, the blips on my screen go like this. Keep in mind neither high nor low is an insult. Banjardamus says:

D2R: 4 of 10. You strike me as fairly sane, regardless of past history or any other objections you may raise.

As long as I remain sober and keep taking the meds I'm as straight as an arrow. Things may not be as fun and I get rather bored of myself but hey, at least it keeps me at a 4 on the 'ol cray-craydar! :D

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
As long as I remain sober and keep taking the meds I'm as straight as an arrow. Things may not be as fun and I get rather bored of myself but hey, at least it keeps me at a 4 on the 'ol cray-craydar! :D

sexually attracted to when on meds:

113.png

sexually attracted to when off meds:

609.png

sexually attracted to when off meds plus high:

679.png

Members online

Latest posts