Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************** Monday Morning Thread ********* 11/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn' ........... Yes Thank You Vets!!!
misc004_zpsd081f48c.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
several things I regret NOT doing = serving in service and at least trying out for sports . 1970 was not a good year to enter and draft missed me by about 50 . Bad grades and being small keep me out of sports . Since I can no longer drink a beer I will buy one for someone in an uniform .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Man, weekend sucked for me. Celebrated two full days off by breaking my already bad toe. :cry:

@MojoDan, was Sunday nite football enough to make up for Saturday nite football?

And [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION], I haven't forgotten your Magazine...

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Was another short (1 day) weekend. Wasn't ready to come back today, but only working a half day.

Big thanks to all our vets.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning. Thank you to all the vets!

Seems the flu has begun making its way around the home. 2 kids and the lady of the house thus far...like a ticking bomb I'm waiting for my turn

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Thank you to the past, present and future men and women whose work and service enables us to live the way we live.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
[MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] - I did enjoy the game, there sure was a lot of points on the board.

Pete - now you're posting football cards that I like too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts