Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Sunday Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Ok, I got it. Didn't give me a notification. It says "coming soon" on it. I'll send that LL set back over after church.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

Glad you got the card, I will send the set to MrMet next. Maybe later if we both have some free time I can loan you team commons so you can get the team awards.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

I have to work OT today then I'm on vacation for the next 7 days and I'm going to enjoy it too.
Took the wife and kids to the Blake Shelton 10 times crazy tour at Wrigley field last night and it was good until the song where he says chew tobacco, chew tobacco, spit. So ****** bag throw his chew down from the upper deck and it hit me and the wife and the couple behind use..........then a few minutes later down came some beer........Not sure why some one would wasted a beer at 9 bucks a piece and they are only 16 oz too. Other then that it was a good show........

Later kiddies I maybe on while at work since no else will be there other then me and 1 other guy.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good afternoon, at home now watching fear factor / Yankees and reds game. My daughter is walking dogs and the wife is at work, nice being home alone

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good afternoon.

a36373f7-0461-482c-90b7-bb806becdb12_zpsc95c4829.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
You & I won today !!!

Got a couple outrageous steals on two JJ cards I have, but have put in several very generous offers over the last year plus. Won them for a fraction of my offers :p. In fact, combined, I won both of them for 2/3rd's of what I offered on ONE of the cards !!!

Winning

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Got a couple outrageous steals on two JJ cards I have, but have put in several very generous offers over the last year plus. Won them for a fraction of my offers :p. In fact, combined, I won both of them for 2/3rd's of what I offered on ONE of the cards !!!
Isn't it a great feeling when you pay far less what you first offered? I almost feel bad for the poor schmucks.:p

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning guys.. Early afternoon here I suppose.
Some great pickups in here today! Very nice.
Only 7hrs OT today. Hopefully have them on track I can actually take my weekend off next week. Will be 1 forced day off in a month come Friday

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Despaigne getting people excited about the Padres. Too bad he can't pitch against the Padres or this would've happened earlier! :cool:

A_Pharis

SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was cleaning the kitchen after cooking and missed this by 3 fawking minutes!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Absolu...2FzXixZu2YzGzuERdPq2I%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

ARGGGGG!!!!!! I thought about setting a snipe earlier, and I was like "No, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be able to do it manually."

Dammmnnniiiittttttttttt. I would have done 3x that price.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts