Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chicago White Sox Autograph Collection (Lots of Scans)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitesox27

Jul 29, 2013
Illinois
Love seeing other team autograph collectors. Thanks for sharing and keep going!!!
DANNY
Thanks Danny! HUGE UPDATE!!! :) I have gotten a bunch of cards lately, so I figured that I'd show them off now.

First, here are some TTM/IP autographs. Thank you dbacksfan4life for getting a bunch of cards done 50/50 for me.

Next, is a Chris Sale Strata Autograph that I pulled all the way back in December, but I hadn't posted it in this thread yet.

Then, I picked up a Scott Podsednik autograph. He was on the World Series team in 2005, and he hit a walk-off homer in game 2. He was also an All Star that season and had 59 stolen bases.

Next, I picked up a Freddy Garcia autograph. He was a key member of the '05 team as well, picking up 14 wins with a 3.87 ERA that year.

I have also wanted to get an Abreu autograph for a long, long time. I finally found one on eBay that was for a solid price, so I figured I might as well buy it.

Lastly, here are some new Blue Refractors. :)

The Sale Strata, Abreu Autographs, and the Abreu Blue Refractors are probably my favorite cards out of everything. Thanks for looking!

Members online

No members online now.