Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ************** 8/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning.
Great haul dustin.
Adam, I remember seeing that card and thought about it. Figured you had too :(
George, sounds awesome! I hope she enjoys it.
I really enjoyed St. Louis. Wish I could have seen a game but the drive down was nice. Made several stops in towns along the way. Notably Mark twains home town. Very nice little town. the city driving was a pain because it was Rams gameday. Parked on the river, some sightseeing, went up in the arch then hit the zoo for 4 hours. Was a great time.

Thanks!

Morning all. Nice pickups and jersey Dustin! Been looking for a Julio Franco for my Brewers collection. Grabbed this for $8 and I think I'm gonna try to make a new custom front for it
View attachment 53272

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing the custom

Morning all got this beauty from the national yesterday,and got to meet Dustin and see his passion for Dawson cards enjoy!

That piece of cardboard? It can't be worth much lol! It was great meeting everyone I was able to meet!

Let me know what you need for the Denard Span buyback

I need your address, pm me it and I will try to get everyone's cards out next Wednesday.

Dustin - Love the pics. I'm thinking maybe next year, in A.C., I can head out there w/free room & board at my sister's. We'll see. I miss 'dumpster diving' and just loading up on stuff for myself, old gems that have fallen out of favor & stuff for folks I know on here, other sites and Youtube.

Brad - Incredible haul on the show stamped cards. I know how tough there are, since I haven't seen a ton of Abreu's floating around out there. Congrats !

George - Have fun at the game & with the fam !!! It'll be an exciting time for all !!! Take tons of pics !
@Yankee Jason - Gorgeous Jeter ! I see how much the 10's / 9.5's go for, so, I'm guessing, you've gotta be tickled pink to get a 9 ! Congrats !

Hope you are able to make it!

stadium auctioned off players jerseys - bid on three won three , wife had picture made with players that wore them . I WANTED MY PICTURE WITH ONE'S G/F !!!! didn't happen

Congrats and LOL!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
thanks guys!! it was a great day of doing nothing!!! No kids(they are at camp), No wife(sent her to the pool with friends), just me watching some good soccer

Members online

Latest posts