Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know what Yankee this belongs to?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Went to my first yankees game today. Near the end of the game Bretton Gardner threw a bunch of their gum up to the fans so I have a few pieces of that.

Anyway after the end of the game a hand flung two batting gloves out of the dugout and noone saw who it was. I was lucky enough to catch one of them
:)

Anyone have a clue whose it is?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Attachments

• 1440021803243.jpg
    1440021803243.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 1440021822011.jpg
    1440021822011.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 46

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Lol I only got one, some kid got the other.

I just realized all that black is hand drawn to include the yankees logo

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Lol I only got one, some kid got the other.

I just realized all that black is hand drawn to include the yankees logo

That is awesome! What a great stadium debut. How can u go back though? That's pretty much the pinnacle

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Went to my first yankees game today. Near the end of the game Bretton Gardner threw a bunch of their gum up to the fans so I have a few pieces of that.

Anyway after the end of the game a hand flung two batting gloves out of the dugout and noone saw who it was. I was lucky enough to catch one of them
:)

Anyone have a clue whose it is?

Was watching the game when they came off tje field. Pretty sure it was DiDi who threw the gloves .

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Ken - Told my boys about your trip (which I think is pretty awesome btw). As hardcore Boston fans they told me to un-friend you. :cool:

My NY wife, on the other hand, was duly impressed.

Have fun my friend...but, next time, bring me with you!

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Sitting at work waiting around so looked a little more...

Unfortunately, here's one of him at bat:

GlovesAtBat.jpg

But also, is this you examining your new find on the right side of the screen in the baseball cap?

GlovesInterview.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
You guys rock, thanks!!

Sorry torrance, I'm no Yankee fan but I couldn't pass up visiting a new stadium and watching two teams I've never seen play.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Sitting at work waiting around so looked a little more...

Unfortunately, here's one of him at bat:

View attachment 53737

But also, is this you examining your new find on the right side of the screen in the baseball cap?

View attachment 53738

Lol that's my buddy jacob. Yes that's us but I'm just off screen.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Ken - Told my boys about your trip (which I think is pretty awesome btw). As hardcore Boston fans they told me to un-friend you. :cool:

My NY wife, on the other hand, was duly impressed.

Have fun my friend...but, next time, bring me with you!

A grade school teacher was talking about baseball with her class. She explained that she was a fan of the New York Yankees. "I wonder how many of you are also Yankee fans," she said to her class. "If you are a Yankee fan, raise your hand." Everyone in the class raised their hand, except one girl. "Oh my," the teacher said. "We have lots of Yankee fans in here." "Suzie, why didn't you raise your hand? Aren't you a Yankee fan?" the teacher asked. "No," Suzie said. "So if you are not a Yankee fan, what is your favorite baseball team?" her teacher asked further. "I like the Boston Red Sox," Suzie stated. "Because my parents like them" Suzie said. "Well that's not a good reason to like a team," the teacher explained. "You don't need to be like your parents. What if your parents were morons? What would you be then?" "A Yankee fan," Suzie said.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
A grade school teacher was talking about baseball with her class. She explained that she was a fan of the New York Yankees. "I wonder how many of you are also Yankee fans," she said to her class. "If you are a Yankee fan, raise your hand." Everyone in the class raised their hand, except one girl. "Oh my," the teacher said. "We have lots of Yankee fans in here." "Suzie, why didn't you raise your hand? Aren't you a Yankee fan?" the teacher asked. "No," Suzie said. "So if you are not a Yankee fan, what is your favorite baseball team?" her teacher asked further. "I like the Boston Red Sox," Suzie stated. "Because my parents like them" Suzie said. "Well that's not a good reason to like a team," the teacher explained. "You don't need to be like your parents. What if your parents were morons? What would you be then?" "A Yankee fan," Suzie said.

Amen brother. Sadly, I live in a divided house.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011

I get weird stares being a Yankee fan out west.

Awesome pickup [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION]!

Members online