Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

####Good Wednesday Morning####

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
At St. Mary's hospital in Duluth with ma as she awaits a knee replacement surgery. Best part as that today is Theresa's birthday... yay for home turmoil! !!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

UAW has called a strike at midnight tonight at FCA-Chrysler. Hope it doesnt happen but if it does, I'm right there with them.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas.
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] don't y'all have a thing better to do? Seems like I see you post that frequently lol. I see why our plant will close down, if we ever vote Union in, not that any of us want it. We get the same benefits as the union plants, without them.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
G'morning fellas.
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] don't y'all have a thing better to do? Seems like I see you post that frequently lol. I see why our plant will close down, if we ever vote Union in, not that any of us want it. We get the same benefits as the union plants, without them.

Sometimes you have to take stand, when the company you work for makes billions in after expenses profits but yet cries poorhouse at the bargaining table, time to take action. BTW, I work for Ford, Chrysler is the company that the UAW might strike. You get the same benefits as the Union plants to keep the Union out, otherwise, it would've already been there.

Fordman

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all.
Found a card I've been looking for since early this year, but the seller (a big time dealer) listed it wrong in the title so it never came up in my multiple searches for said card. It's also over priced...

Have a bunch of mail to pick up today.

How long are sign ups for MTSS? I've seen so much stuff around for all of you. Pretty excited to get that going, hopefully it works out this year

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Have quite a bit of homework to get done within the next week or so. Gonna play some ultimate frisbee this afternoon after class as well. Jayme's fundraising page has raised $1,370 already, so she's made pretty good progress for just announcing it on Monday.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Sometimes you have to take stand, when the company you work for makes billions in after expenses profits but yet cries poorhouse at the bargaining table, time to take action. BTW, I work for Ford, Chrysler is the company that the UAW might strike. You get the same benefits as the Union plants to keep the Union out, otherwise, it would've already been there.

Fordman

I just figure I agreed to do my job, at the terms I agreed to do it. My agreeance eliminates any right to complain, after the fact.

Not trashing y'all, to each their own. I just don't understand it. Our sister plant does it all the time. They're Union, we aren't. They get a couple bucks an hour, more than we do. Pretty much just to pay their dues. We have all the same insurance and vaca, with a better personal time plan.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning all.
Found a card I've been looking for since early this year, but the seller (a big time dealer) listed it wrong in the title so it never came up in my multiple searches for said card. It's also over priced...

Have a bunch of mail to pick up today.

How long are sign ups for MTSS? I've seen so much stuff around for all of you. Pretty excited to get that going, hopefully it works out this year
[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] What is the status for MTSS? If you need any help with this please let me know.

Members online