Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 12/15 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
after my BW doctor says " what part of NO SUGAR don't you understand " -- black coffee and gallon water a day UGH

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. My dad is coming to visit for the weekend. He's supposed to show up tonight some time. The two of us are gonna go to Star Wars tomorrow night. Hoping his gift gets here in time. He put up his 1950s Lionel Train to display and made a comment about getting a Twins boxcar for it, so I ordered one for him.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all. My dad is coming to visit for the weekend. He's supposed to show up tonight some time. The two of us are gonna go to Star Wars tomorrow night. Hoping his gift gets here in time. He put up his 1950s Lionel Train to display and made a comment about getting a Twins boxcar for it, so I ordered one for him.

I have a 1950s train set I won about 1956

Michael.petkus

Jan 30, 2016

As someone who loves both Star Wars and Trains, this sounds like my perfect day!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
As someone who loves both Star Wars and Trains, this sounds like my perfect day!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Haha, I loved setting up the train when I was a kid. Heck, I was setting the train up when I was in high school with my younger cousins. I think I got just as much joy out of the train as the younger ones. We were making buildings with LEGO and using Hot Wheels too. Just needed to figure out a way to make the smoke pellets and the horn on the tender work again. There's a loose wire connection on the tender as you can pull it apart and use a screw driver to get the horn to work. I almost brought the train set home last month so I could set it up for Christmas :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Got in one of those $2 oddball cards I always wanted as a kid but had forgotten about until it popped up on a similar search the other day.

But it did come in a RC top loader, so with my card OCD can't have that, gotta switch it out! :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning everyone, can't wait to nerd out at Star Wars tonight!

I'm not a "SW guy", but my son sure is, so we went last nite and I gotta say it was my Favorite of the whole Saga. It was his third favorite behind the first two (4&5 now).

Recommended but it sounds like you're in anyway...

Members online