Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free FCB Fantasy Football League! League Full!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Man, my team sucked, but I liked it so much! I just couldn’t get all parts of the team to do well in the same week! Hardly any of my top draft choices weren’t even starting for me by the end of the year! Good job everyone! Congrats to the winners!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Thank you! I wonder what [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] was offering for prizes. I don’t think he was feeling well so eventually he will catch up to his tags & posts.

Yeah, I'll get on it when I feel better.

Been awful for about five days...

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
We should have did a playoff fantasy league. Those are fun! You only need 5 guys and draft 16 players each. When teams get eliminated so do your guys so make sure you start off fast and score points and have some guys left for the Super Bowl!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
We should have did a playoff fantasy league. Those are fun! You only need 5 guys and draft 16 players each. When teams get eliminated so do your guys so make sure you start off fast and score points and have some guys left for the Super Bowl!

I've played those and they are fun! Although, my picks usually end up with crappy games or bowing out in the divisional rounds. I like how the points are multiplied the further your players get in the actual playoffs.

Members online

Latest posts