Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALLY - King Felix Complete Rainbow with Scans and a HUGE Shoutout!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hello Ladies and Gents! I wanted to send an official THANK YOU to a couple friends on here. Both of them I have known nearly my whole existence here on FCB and the bonds, hobby mentoring and sharing of each others collections has been a blast.

First off...my first thank you goes out to [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION]

I came home from a long hiking/camping vacation and found a surprise package in the mail. Very unexpected, and a VERY nice card for my ongoing HOF PC. I can't thank you enough George...you have truly impacted my collecting knowledge and hobby in so many ways :)

2001 Leaf Certified Materials Lou Brock wool patch 19/21 :D
july6.jpg
july7.jpg

Lastly, I received another package yesterday in the mail. I knew something was coming as [MENTION=3694]King_Felix_4_CY[/MENTION] aka Phil PM'd me stating to expect something. First item was a tin of 2007 Sweet Spot. Such a fun product to open and one of the reasons why I miss Upper Deck stuff box break lately. Inside was a Travis Buck Sweet Spot autograph, Matt Chico RC helmet autograph, Roy Halladay jersey and a Roger Clemens Jersey. The last item had a very kind note on it and said to open last. Inside was my most sought after card. I had seen 3 of the 5 surface, and luck would have it that I missed it every single time. I honestly thought I might never see the card pop up again:

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez Purple Refractor 4/5!!!!!!!!!!!!
card22.jpg
card23.jpg

I have been searching for this card for 2 years now and it was THE only card I was hoping to find at the National starting tomorrow :) Thanks again Phil, words cannot describe how awesome this gesture is!

Here is the rainbow in full completion including the Superfractor and Canary Refractor 1/1's:

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez Superfractor 1/1:
Untitled8.jpg
Untitled9.jpg

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez Canary Refractor 1:1:
10292.jpg
10295.jpg

2011 Finest Felix hernandez Purple Refractor 4/5:
card22.jpg
card23.jpg

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez Die Cut Refractor 10/10:
november15d.png
november15e.png

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez Red Refractor 9/25:
10293.jpg
10294.jpg

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez Gold Refractor 25/50:
card19.jpg
card20.jpg

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez Orange Refractor 50/99:
card15.jpg
card16.jpg

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez Green Refractor 166/199:
card17.jpg
card18.jpg

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez X-Fractor 122/199:
card27.jpg

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez Refractor:
card26.jpg

2011 Finest Felix Hernandez Base:
card21.jpg

I cannot thank George and Phil enough. Thanks so much for looking everyone and comments are always appreciated :)

Alex

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Nice Alex! That's HUGE! I know you were looking for it for a while... MTSS tipped me off obviously!

Since that was the only card you were going to look for at the National, I guess that means you can spend more time keeping an eye out for any really rare Albert Belle cards ;)

Members online

Latest posts