Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC Box Breaks - 2 boxes of Leaf Ironman for Pinbreaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
The Leaf cards look pretty sharp and the '82 is awesome.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Yes it will kill Ripkens mid end/low end auto values!

To be fair Ripken's been doing that himself long before this release lol. He signs a ton. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that, sure it affects values but nice of him to be so open to interacting with fans. There's a Ripken auto for every man, woman, and child who could possibly want one. (And that's just the certified ones!)

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I thought ripkens auto value on low to mid were already very low

Agreed. 2000 new autos (or whatever the number is) is really a drop in the bucket for Ripken who has always been a very willing signer. Pretty cool to be able to get an all-time great for so little.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That '82 is awesome.

Regarding the side chat about value, I think it is obvious that a release like this will impact the value of his autos... I also agree that this is nothing new, as Ripken has been signing anything and everything for years.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
To put it in perspective, Ripken has over 200,000 cert. autos out there. 4300 autos from this product won.t kill the market. In a couple of months this product will be dried up and its on to the next release.

Members online

Latest posts