Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 topps archives 65th?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Bought a box of these last night at walmart. seems kinda cool i guess. some cool looking replica cards with a auto per box. auto was on card but hardly any marking it was a auto through topps. no stamp or nothing. just a small line in the back saying "the signing of all topps autographs bla bla bla"
LYLE, SPARKY 1.jpgLYLE, SPARKY 1 BACK.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
It does say certified autograph issue right below the auto. Good players seem pretty wicked tough to pull but I used to love grabbing packs of the old Retired Sig Series. Wish the checklist was bigger actually

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I bought a box the other day. Got a Jose Cruz auto and a Kent Tekulve Red /50. My box of actual Archives wasn't much better at 4X the price.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
It does say certified autograph issue right below the auto. Good players seem pretty wicked tough to pull but I used to love grabbing packs of the old Retired Sig Series. Wish the checklist was bigger actually

It does. Didnt even see that.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
got two more packs tonight and was stoked with what I got
a ken Holtzman buy back
a phil niekro buy back
vern law auto
LAW, VERN.jpg
and a sweet Nola short print auto
NOLA, AARON 8.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Was at Walmart this morning (unfortunately) and was hoping to grab one of these. The card section was taped off so nobody could get into the area. I asked if it was possible to get in there to look real quick, employee said sure, but it has to be quick. The idiots decided that their busiest weekend of the year was the best time to wax the floor. So of course I go look and the cards are completely unorganized so I didn't get one

Members online

Latest posts