Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

'12 Panini Select Team Case Break - break 4/4 after GQ!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: '12 Panini Select Team Case Break - 15 slots, snake draft - soldout

Going to save select until the end. Starting at 7:47 tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
break is scheduled for tonight, right now it does not look like it will happen. Woke up to the blue screen of death on my computer and then got enter boot disk error.

really hoping to have it fixed by tonight. Either fix or new computer. I will keep everyone posted.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
Just finished up watching the break on youtube. I've encountered issues the last few breaks (losing feed after a minute or so), and not sure why. Seems this is filled with redemptions, but I was happy to get a Lillard Prizm and the Dominique Aces Prizm /25.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Andrew - I knew that you can't scan, but could you list out maybe the autographs? It was hard to watch the video, and sometimes the card flashed by so fast, that I couldn't tell who it was. Thanks!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Andrew - I knew that you can't scan, but could you list out maybe the autographs? It was hard to watch the video, and sometimes the card flashed by so fast, that I couldn't tell who it was. Thanks!

Yeah, I will do that tonight after work

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
ugh, any big hits? any Hornets/Pistons/Spurs/Bucks?

Dave, you did really well as far as getting autos. Those 4 teams had a lot of autos pulled. There was also a Stephen Jackson Spurs redemption card, but not sure what that card will be numbered to.