Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
[MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION] & @ oiccup41 - Both of your packages were sent out this morning. I will PM you the tracking, as the packages are large and may not fit in your mailboxes

@ MansGame - Glad you enjoyed the cards! I'll keep an eye out for your package

A_Pharis

[MENTION=9696]JoeWeb10[/MENTION] - I would like to remind you...

https://twitter.com/JoeWeb10/status/320178759628115968

This is a thread for people to get free cards for their personal collections - not to deal on Twitter.
If you know someone that could use a card here that is not yourself, the most appreciated method of getting the card to them would be to get them to join the forum and participate. That way there's no question.

I will go ahead and ask that you be more selective in your claims.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
[MENTION=9696]JoeWeb10[/MENTION] - I would like to remind you...

This is a thread for people to get free cards for their personal collections - not to deal on Twitter.
If you know someone that could use a card here that is not yourself, the most appreciated method of getting the card to them would be to get them to join the forum and participate. That way there's no question.

Not cool

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I'm more upset with him than the REAL Joe Webb in last year's Vikings/Packers playoff game! Thanks for making me just relive my disappointment [MENTION=9696]JoeWeb10[/MENTION]. Ugh!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
@JoeWeb10 - I would like to remind you...

As Jim Rome would say... "NOW YOU'RE DONE"

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I say he is out. I know I will not send him anything in the future.

+1, I just knew something was fishy when he joined and literally starting claiming like every card in the high-end thread before realizing he didn't qualify.... so as expected, jumped in here and started claiming things....... and as expected, hasn't posted up anything, hasn't posted elsewhere other than saying "I collect EVERYTHING" and then come to find out he is just claiming cards and willing to sell or trade or give away ::facepalm::

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I got that. Just want to make sure he's aware of the requirements of this thread and what's expected of him. Also want him to try to establish himself a bit, before he goes buck wild claiming anything.

He's not the problem, it's a few other people in here

+1 ....Most, if not all, comments are regarding JoeWeb10

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

A_Pharis

I got that. Just want to make sure he's aware of the requirements of this thread and what's expected of him. Also want him to try to establish himself a bit, before he goes buck wild claiming anything.

I check IPs of new members that become active. I saw the link and assumed nothing other than the best. Welcome to him, and if I ever have anything that can help him out I will let you know. What all does he collect?

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
@JoeWeb10 - I would like to remind you...

I just realized that I never sent his package out...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I check IPs of new members that become active. I saw the link and assumed nothing other than the best. Welcome to him, and if I ever have anything that can help him out I will let you know. What all does he collect?

Matt Holliday is his main PC, then St. Louis Cardinals. Much appreciated Adam. Nice to know you guys are on top of things. I made him post in the new member thread, but he was kind of shy about it lol.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
[MENTION=3792]PeteD[/MENTION] Recieved my cards thx.
[MENTION=5049]Waulk11[/MENTION] Received my Dominguez thx

Thx to both of you. My Astros and Saints collections really improved.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts