Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So why can't panini show ANY pinstripes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Going through this year's products and the last prizm, you'll notice NO cards shows any teams pinstripes.

I know team logos are off limits but lines?

Edit: I mean photos not game used

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Leaf shows pinstripes (and all other jersey colors outside of logo)..

Each company has to Make decisions based on (a) any licensing they have, (b) any licensing they hope to someday get, (c) legal and (d) photo availability..

BG

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Leaf shows pinstripes (and all other jersey colors outside of logo)..

Each company has to Make decisions based on (a) any licensing they have, (b) any licensing they hope to someday get, (c) legal and (d) photo availability..

BG

Out of curiosity, if leaf obtained the same license panini has, would you show pinstripes?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Pinstripes = Harder Photoshop

Or it is easier to photoshop everything out:

$(KGrHqV,!lcFIVE5oO9yBSIpmU,V6Q~~60_3.JPG
seconds2-blog480.jpg

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
While I'm not privy to their discussions with MLBP, we know what Upper Deck's limitations are...no team colors, no MLB jersey swatches, etc.

Perhaps they are toeing the "safe" line in hopes for the next chance to get a license...or simply minimizing potential headaches.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I don't understand the cards in the first two links in this thread. They say game-used, but are they not of a specific player?

say huh?

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Don't be so disrespectful! O's don't do pinstrips!

Sorry. Didn't mean to be disrespectful. I am sorry. I thought the OP meant stripes in the GU not the pic. He wasn't that specific when he made the post. I saw those sweet stripes (patch) on that card and thought it looked cool. If I offended I apologize.

Members online