Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Want ESPN Insider access for 2 years for only $10?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
1 year for $5 also available. BONUS! You'll also get 2 years of ESPN The Magazine delivered to your home. Go here:

ESPN Magazine - DiscountMags.com

Subscribe at the link above. I use this site and it's legit. When your first issue arrives in the mailbox, go to espn.com, sign in using your existing or new ESPN account, click "Activate Insider" at the top of the screen, enter the subscription number on the mailing label of the magazine, and voila

Erik

seitas

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the link. I signed up. Now my house gets to be cluttered up with magazines.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I ordered it that day, (confidently since I had used that site before) and received my first issue yesterday! Personally, I like the magazine!

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I ordered it that day, (confidently since I had used that site before) and received my first issue yesterday! Personally, I like the magazine!

I've honestly never opened it. I would have read the Fantasy Baseball guide, but I had done my draft the day before I got it. It typically goes straight to the recycling bin

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts