Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Need to move some weight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
And no, I am not talking about my beer belly.

I am looking to move soon, and would like to not have to pack up all of my doubles and extras. I would rather move them to traders who want them.
I have base Topps, Donruss, Fleer, Score and Upper Deck from 82 thru 16.

Post what you are looking for, but keep in mind that I need card numbers. I store all of my extras by brand, year and number order. If you say "Do you have any Trouts?", guess what, no. But if you give me a list of card numbers, chances are that I will have some of them.

However, team collectors, if you want everything from a certain set from a certain year, I will work with you on those.

I have a really tough want list, and I know it. I will either sell at a decent/fair price, or trade for Red Sox GU/Autos. I am sure we can work out something.

If someone wants all of my doubles, bring a trailer and a strong back.

Just so that you can see what I am talking about, here are some pics that I took this morning.

so let's move some weight!

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
How much you want per card?

-Kyle

Hi Kyle,

Wasn't really considering a per card price. Let me know what you think, make an offer.

Where are you located?

Near Boston.

Where are you located?

Near Boston

Any of these available?

2011 Topps 340, 506, 605, 631, 659
2012 Topps 462

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Dennis, I have the ones above for you. Mark them off of your list. We will get these to you one way or another.

Thanks,

John

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts