Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardinals 1st rounder Griffin Roberts + others suspended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I’d rather beat my wife than smoke a doob.

be6bee2881e9ff0920923fd71db07973.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
that would be interesting to get 18 players to **** for a one time baseball demonstration and see all that lack of motivation, decreased reaction time, giggles, increased hunger (didn't babe ruth eat a hot dog during a game???), paranoia and other strange behavior and immediately displaying the low intelligence of Gronk.

:D

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
that would be interesting to get 18 players to **** for a one time baseball demonstration and see all that lack of motivation, decreased reaction time, giggles, increased hunger (didn't babe ruth eat a hot dog during a game???), paranoia and other strange behavior and immediately displaying the low intelligence of Gronk.

"My name is Doc Eliis and I approve this message." 😂😂😂😂

seitas

Aug 7, 2008

You'd be surprised how many MLB players regularly smoke marijuana. It's one of the number one requests of the players to the union, to remove testing.
One of my buddies from college was a well known pitcher for about 10 years. He introduced me to many teammates and told me stories of others. Many MLB players use marijuana, some habitually, some infrequently. But only a couple had it derail their career.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
You'd be surprised how many MLB players regularly smoke marijuana. It's one of the number one requests of the players to the union, to remove testing.
One of my buddies from college was a well known pitcher for about 10 years. He introduced me to many teammates and told me stories of others. Many MLB players use marijuana, some habitually, some infrequently. But only a couple had it derail their career.

They don't test for it in the majors, only in the minors.

Members online