Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HAPPY 51 BERNIE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
https://twitter.com/YESNetwork/status/1172523170152275968

JXAXeF8.jpg

Last edited:

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Happy Birthday to Bernie!

WCTYSON - Nice card! I have the same auto in my PC.

First Bernie Williams card I owned in the early 90s when I started collecting in 2nd grade. (Stock image)

front.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
so no matter what a response is to a thread. Then we are all TROLLS!

the thread was a congrats on a player i like birthday. your comment about the card i posted had nothing to do with what the thread was about.
it added nothing. as for the card you dont like, there's only one of them, and i like it, and that is all that matters.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I thought it was a poster image! Just realized it was a card image. Costacos proof? Very cool! Gets me nostalgic, I remember seeing these at Modell's back in the day.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
the thread was a congrats on a player i like birthday. your comment about the card i posted had nothing to do with what the thread was about.
it added nothing. as for the card you dont like, there's only one of them, and i like it, and that is all that matters.

Yes. Happy birthday Bernie.
P.S. I know the card was made before 9/11. Go to any New York City Fire Dept. And ask the firemen if they like it. Let me know how that goes.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
so no matter what a response is to a thread. Then we are all TROLLS!

Nope, just you this time.

Yes. Happy birthday Bernie.
P.S. I know the card was made before 9/11. Go to any New York City Fire Dept. And ask the firemen if they like it. Let me know how that goes.

Why in the hell would somebody waste their time doing that? WTF are you even trying to communicate?

Members online